Players cheat and are allowed to cheat to make sacred gold speedrun

I dont get why can they cheat it does not prove anything other than one should think they are very bad at this game

I dont speedrun but im trying to finnish the game fast

and my channel if any wants to see some of my sacred gold

I cant post my youtube channel  here but I am called drake 48

so search for drake 48 sacred gold

I have completed the game with some classes

and I am trying to give adwise to the players of twitch also

so let me hear you do you think is it okay that people cheat in sacred gold to finnish the game fast

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Players cheat and are allowed to cheat to make sacred gold speedrun
8 hours ago, drake48 said:

I dont get why can they cheat it does not prove anything other than one should think they are very bad at this game

I dont speedrun but im trying to finnish the game fast

and my channel if any wants to see some of my sacred gold

I cant post my youtube channel  here but I am called drake 48

so search for drake 48 sacred gold

I have completed the game with some classes

and I am trying to give adwise to the players of twitch also

so let me hear you do you think is it okay that people cheat in sacred gold to finnish the game fast

Haven't seen you in a while Drake48, hoping your keeping well! Since the beginning of this game, so many people from everywhere play it so differently! :crazy: 

lol I remember the first time someone in the official gaming forum for Sacred waaaaaaaaaaaay back when posted an official complaint because... and noone had known this yet then, the game *thought* he was cheating  :mafia:

If you have a new channel on youtube that you're showing others good tips, on how to do greater speeds you can post the link to it here in these posts, this would be another way for you teach even more players about finding that speed 

:1IK84gB:

gogo

im very close to speedrunning yes I do very few sidemissions and only the campaign mission to beat the game faster.. I help a new friend connect to multiplayer on radmin we had to search very much on the internet to get it to work

but then me and him dont have same play style and that can make it hard to do coop

I am well I have a job now

I play sacred gold and many other games and record to my youtube

• Like! 1
38 minutes ago, drake48 said:

im very close to speedrunning yes I do very few sidemissions and only the campaign mission to beat the game faster.. I help a new friend connect to multiplayer on radmin we had to search very much on the internet to get it to work

but then me and him dont have same play style and that can make it hard to do coop

I am well I have a job now

I play sacred gold and many other games and record to my youtube

Great news on hearing about your health and job.  Someitmes I think that id not ant a job, but then would probably spend most of my day in bed

:lol:

gogo

the clips will only be there in a few days so its not my main place to record and upload my sacred gold clips but I do it to show another group how they also can play sacred gold