Neverwinter is fun so far

This last week I've been playing Neverwinter mmo.  So far I haven't spent any real money and had lots of fun.  I like the lore as a DnD Forgotten Realms fan, scenic environments, game play of my class, and huge mmo world to learn about.  I've tried Elder Scrolls Online and co-op with my cousin but at that time at least (soon after release) it was hard to find quests to do with my cousin where we both receive some progress.  We played some on our own and some together and unless we both needed to fill a particular quest we wouldn't both get much reward.

I was wondering if anyone here plays Neverwinter mmo game?  What do you think?  I'm up to level 8 with one character and maybe 5 with my other slot.  I have a lot of "newness" feel exploring the world to do but eventually might want to try a guild.  I only tried one raid in ESO and I was terrible participant: panicking, getting lost and holding back the groups progress, but I'm sure I can improve.  I would look for a guild that actively helps new players to learn their role in raids I guess is the term:)

• Like! 1
12 hours ago, claudius said:

This last week I've been playing Neverwinter mmo.  So far I haven't spent any real money and had lots of fun.  I like the lore as a DnD Forgotten Realms fan, scenic environments, game play of my class, and huge mmo world to learn about.  I've tried Elder Scrolls Online and co-op with my cousin but at that time at least (soon after release) it was hard to find quests to do with my cousin where we both receive some progress.  We played some on our own and some together and unless we both needed to fill a particular quest we wouldn't both get much reward.

I was wondering if anyone here plays Neverwinter mmo game?  What do you think?  I'm up to level 8 with one character and maybe 5 with my other slot.  I have a lot of "newness" feel exploring the world to do but eventually might want to try a guild.  I only tried one raid in ESO and I was terrible participant: panicking, getting lost and holding back the groups progress, but I'm sure I can improve.  I would look for a guild that actively helps new players to learn their role in raids I guess is the term:)

Claudius hey! Good seeing you Amigo! :bounce: 
I've heard and read a lot about neverwinter, but never actually played. Your description of it makes it sound very detailed and rich...something to wander around in for hours :lol: Some of have started playing Diablo 4 Beta which was released for free for this weekend till midnight tonight!

:oooo:

gogo

Hi good to see you too!  That's right it is very beautiful world of Faerun to explore and also just the world behind the curtain of mmo mechanics to learn.  And like Sacred 2 I find slaying the mobs and waves of monsters is somehow relaxing in an exciting, enjoyable way.  I will keep tabs on how the Diablo 4 is coming along and maybe later I will join in the fun.  I played Diablo 2 resurrected mainly for nostalgia and I never got around to multiplayer play although my characters were online so I played solo on multiplayer character account.  Quite possibly I was scared away by the reputation of the non-cooperative play style of D2 and even the "griefers" who have enjoyment player killing or other ways of negatively affecting the other players.  I'll keep tabs on how the Diablo 4 is and maybe I'll get around to playing that game.  I never tried Diablo 3.

On 3/27/2023 at 4:10 PM, claudius said:

Hi good to see you too!  That's right it is very beautiful world of Faerun to explore and also just the world behind the curtain of mmo mechanics to learn.  And like Sacred 2 I find slaying the mobs and waves of monsters is somehow relaxing in an exciting, enjoyable way.  I will keep tabs on how the Diablo 4 is coming along and maybe later I will join in the fun.  I played Diablo 2 resurrected mainly for nostalgia and I never got around to multiplayer play although my characters were online so I played solo on multiplayer character account.  Quite possibly I was scared away by the reputation of the non-cooperative play style of D2 and even the "griefers" who have enjoyment player killing or other ways of negatively affecting the other players.  I'll keep tabs on how the Diablo 4 is and maybe I'll get around to playing that game.  I never tried Diablo 3.

Its allowing Clans in the game, so if we get enough of us playing online, you always play with us

friendlies only!

:hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1