Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

13 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Eh? You can get anything up to legendaries from trade.

Is it probably only for niobium, or can I get legendarium on bronze too?

I guess I'm stupid, but trading (in my opinion) is something strange... When I got to the Wastes, merchants in this area were selling yellow items. And also they appeared in the Jungle and on the Island of the Dryads. Although I did not invest new points in the trade skill. Only the overall level of the character has increased.

• Sad 1

Went to this cave for the purpose of killing the Harpy Queen. However, either I didn't find her there or she was so weak that I mistook her for an ordinary mob. Please check if she is there at all and what are her characteristics?

1774755415_.png.6d3c32cbc77d06b958a0d907072197bc.png

2 hours ago, Sirisk said:

Went to this cave for the purpose of killing the Harpy Queen. However, either I didn't find her there or she was so weak that I mistook her for an ordinary mob. Please check if she is there at all and what are her characteristics?

This specific unit had not been tampered with, other than skills. If you get the accociated quest completed, the old hag definitely 's been there.

19 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

This specific unit had not been tampered with, other than skills. If you get the accociated quest completed, the old hag definitely 's been there.

What is the quest associated with it? On my map (that screenshot attached) this boss is marked as free, I.e. no quests need to be done.

I understand that the blue colour indicates a storyline of quests unique to each race. But I have it called "Bugs" for some reason. What does that mean?)

1734443293_.thumb.png.1979f2b675709e35e165e36463845feb.png

31 minutes ago, Sirisk said:

I wonder if there is any way to get into these areas.

I'm not sure that they can be visited, I did not succeed. Also I didn't see map screenshots where this area would be "yellow".

20 minutes ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

Shadow warrior if using extras mod, doesnt allow extra 2 rings. I can only use 2 out of 4 rings 

Hmm, try redownloading the current version. The "Extra" folder is now called "Dark Mod".

23 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Only if our colleague @Pesmontis decides to get back in business and finish up the Map Editor.

Wow, that would be great.

Dmitry, is it theoretically possible to make some sort of riding animal that can take to the sky?) One that could fly over the woods).

8 minutes ago, Sirisk said:

Dmitry, is it theoretically possible to make some sort of riding animal that can take to the sky?)

Yes, but that would break the, ahem, "fourth wall". Just like the I did with the Daemon in Sacred 1.

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

"levels 50, 65... and after 65 how goes the order?

Ah, the progression. 2, 3, 5, 8, 12, 18, 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 75, 85, 95, 105, 115, 125, 135, 145, 155

• Like! 1