Searching for a Location with a building on a cliff in the background, and there are waterfalls to its sides

There is some location, it's like a building on a cliff in the background, there are waterfalls to its sides and chain bridges spanning across the waterfalls.
I think it was human region.
where is that? :help:

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Searching for a Location with a building on a cliff in the background, and there are waterfalls to its sides
8 minutes ago, Flix said:

Libi's Pratfall, maybe?

Unfortunately no, I have scoured the map so much that I'm beginning doubting my memory... but a friend remembers it as well

there was some kind of building here, I think you could not access it without parkour, not sure
fJbh5eI.jpg

And if you looked the other direction there was another row of chain bridges parallel to the first ones and they were quite high above the water
gEdUEcH.jpg

And I think on the minimap they were aligned vertically... :wacko:

• Like! 1

Hmmm, one more potential area I can think of would be Crag Rock and the dungeon leading to it. But probably not it.... The fact that you say it's not normally accessible and you have to parkour it makes identifying it somewhat difficult, if you remember a view from a place that's not normally reachable.

There are also waterfalls in the Dryad capital. But other than that, we're running out of waterfall options :D

Edited by idbeholdME
  • Appreciation 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One more location with a bridge, building and a waterfall that is not visible on the main map in the human region that I forgot about until now. South-west of the Wargfels portal.

waterfall.thumb.jpg.f3367362858d2d7c419700a3389d5e08.jpg

Probably not it, but just listing it here as an option to eliminate. Pretty sure there are no other options for the human region now that would fit the original description.

Edited by idbeholdME

Flix was correct! The area that your character occupies in the picture that you posted, Vishanka, was Libi's Pratfall. There is a temple nearby and "Something Wonderful." The falls here are vast and very high, spilling into the swamp region from Bluestone Lake.

Libi's Pratfall A.jpg

Libi's Pratfall B.jpg

Libi's Pratfall C.jpg

Sacred 2 - Bluestone Lake Area.JPG

• Thanks! 1
On 6/25/2023 at 7:57 PM, Hooyaah said:

Flix was correct! The area that your character occupies in the picture that you posted, Vishanka, was Libi's Pratfall.

Don't judge too quickly. The intention was not to find the location of the picture I think. She posted the picture to illustrate where Libi's Pratfall does NOT look ike in her memory, as indicated by the red markers.

Edited by Lindor
spelling mistake