Sacred Combat Art Descriptions

lol

there's lots left...have a look through the Ca descriptions and you'll see there are a good number left to do.

Wood Elf is kinda bare, Dark elf, Daemon, Battle mage...

If you think you can add a few words to help out, that would be awesome!

:cow_white:

gogo

Okay Llama, schot has just fixed the links to Multiple Shot, and... nice work on the new Descriptions for the Wood Elf Llama :sweating:

Wood Elf:

Penetrating Arrow

th_penetratingarrow-1.jpg

Multiple Shot

th_mutlipleshot.jpg

llama, you were busy... all the additions to the glossary and other descriptions... thank you!

:)

gogo

both dwarven lore and wep tech decreases the reg, like trap lore and ballistics I think wep tech is the animation boost, yesh

Edited by Erling

Nice work on Call of death llama and Erling ... just a few minor spelling edits... looking beautiful

Call of Death

th_callofdeath.jpg

Llama nice work on the dwarf you've been working on lately too, lol...keeping up with you guys is hard!

Assault

th_assault.jpg

Mortar Grenade

th_mortargrenade.jpg

Flame Thrower

th_flamethrower.jpg

Cannon Blast

th_cannonblast.jpg

Hope I didn't forget any?

Whew!

:o

gogo

hmm I thought I might give up my sacredtube projekt, have trouble with the part that I can show vimeo videos in PB, but I thought maybe it could be doable to put in videos in wiki?

like a video of exicuting and using a CA or Set bonus descriptions and stuff like that

btw: could this pic be usable for CoD page? CoD-1.jpg

Edited by Erling

Videos on the wiki are tricky. I know that Schot has done a bunch of them with the www. sacredwiki.org stamp on them. But... Erling if you think you can make good ones too for the Combat Arts that haven't been done yet, that would be awesome.

Take a look at the work that Schot has already put together and see if you can do stuff like that. Video Ca Demonstrations have to most importantlly illustrate the Combat Art in a very clear manner.

Looking forward to what you can do!

:o

gogo

in my last post here I tried to post a vimeo video, but is dont show up, those who can edit posts will see that I tried. anyone else this have happend to? :S

Hey there Erling. I got your pm, sorry I haven't gotten back to you on it. Been a busy weekend! The owner of the video has made it private which is why you can't see it here. :o

I'll have more info on making wiki CA videos as soon as I can!

the owner? that would be me :blush: I go an chek it :P

edit: it was set to private and I changed it, but I still dont see it :S

another edit:

ok I cant figure out this but I post a link to a short video of Relim, its kinda just edited my old relim movie.

http://www.vimeo.com/876260

:D

Edited by Erling