Sacred Damage/Regen Tables

gogo said it best. There are few as determined as you are Knuckles and though I may have perdy tables they'd be nothing if not for you. What I mean to say is... Hurry up and get better dangit! Hehe.

Really sorry you and your little one aren't feeling so well but hey, look at the bright side. More time to test stuffs right! Right? ^^

Downloadable version is totally possible and probably not to hard as well. What's more is that if you wanted it could be an html file for people to download. If we did it that way then it would be possible to have all the linking properties that the wiki tables have. Most spreadsheet apps allow you to add in links for the purpose of exporting the document as html. So basically what would be done is to export as html, then compress it so it can be downloaded onto a persons computer and then we upload that compressed html file to make availabe for all. Users would download the file, extract it and then double click it which would open the document in their browser. Same could be done in pdf format as well but pdf... Bleh. If there is one thing I hate about the net it is pdf. They never seem to run well for me. Up to you but all that to say is that you can certainly duplicate the functionality in a downloadable version. ;)

lol @ dangerous with info. You've all been warned! :(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Schot - you lost me at 'html file' :drinks:

If whatever you were saying you can do is cool and easy, then I'm all for you doing it lol

btw I hurried up and done it....all yours now :P

Alright! Been a busy busy past 5 days but now I'm back at it. Tackled the Seraphim tables and am now on the Glad tables. At the moment I'm just throwing them up on my user page as fast as possible. After I get the basic structure down for each table I'll go over them a bit more closely and then drop them into their intended place on the wiki.

Awesome research and spread sheeting Knuckles. :)

lol, hard to keep up with both of you...it seems like the Sacred Wiki keeps sprouting new info. Knuckles, and Schot, great job here. A few sneak peek screenies for everyone to see what you both have been in the the process of adding:

Gladiator Tables

Gladiator Regeneration

th_gladregen.jpg

Gladiator Item Dmg Mods

th_gladitemdamage.jpg

Gladiator Damage

th_gladdamage.jpg

Vampire Tables

Vampire Regeneration

th_vampregen.jpg

Vampire Item Dmg Mods

th_vampitemdamagemods.jpg