Seraphim et ceatera

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your asking Oz to reveal what's behind the curtain. A magician to reveal the secrets of the trade. lol Just kidding, the idea of learning how a project comes together is interesting. As sometimes the finished product is Beautiful, but the work that goes in is unappreciated.

Well, I've got two new drawings today, one finished on Tuesday and one done today, I was quite surprised that the second one took me only one and half hour, was expecting twice longer or so.

1st one I tried to "document" step by step, and it worked fine until on Tuesday morning I went to school and finished the drawing during maths lesson. Still, I've got 3 photos of work in progress. Here

For you, Knuckles and Bjørn and locolagarto :P

And here's the finished drawing:

03881bc015a5cd12e10a72aeb201e12b.jpg

And the second drawing, my quickest one since last June I suppose.

Two_Moons_by_TelariMoira.jpg

Edited by TelariTurunen

Yup, the borders I drew before you asked me to show the work in progress, so I didn't take the photos. It is not so hard as it may look :agreed: Step by step, it looks more or less like this. Took the photo when I was drawing another picture two or three weeks ago.

The paper you see is handmade paper, quite expensive here, hehe... I'm gonna to try to make my own one, why not. :evil:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Waah, finished at last. Now I'm gonna train drawing landscapes, I still have big problems with them.

The title is "Nodream Gooddream Baddream". Whole drawing contains many easter eggs, you know :) I've got a higher resolution that may help you to find them. http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o350/me...at/IMG_0666.jpg

Hehe, I laughed a lot when I saw the number of that photo.

ed9d0a0b0fbc190a98556ad633c2b815.jpg

I have somehow missed your latest addtions here, strange as I usually is pretty thorough when going through new posts.

Easter eggs you say, a hint please :)

Waah, finished at last. Now I'm gonna train drawing landscapes, I still have big problems with them.

The title is "Nodream Gooddream Baddream". Whole drawing contains many easter eggs, you know :) I've got a higher resolution that may help you to find them. http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o350/me...at/IMG_0666.jpg

Hehe, I laughed a lot when I saw the number of that photo.

ed9d0a0b0fbc190a98556ad633c2b815.jpg

I lvoe the complexity of the pictures..as usual. It's funny cuz me and schot were looking at the collection one day and I said... she sees, and can "do" light

Know what I mean?

It's like the eyes in my new avatar... and this gift you've always had for drawing hair...it's always worked for me because you were able to put light in properly which gave it life.

And who doesn't like Easter eggs? ONly thing is there is event today so everyone's rushing about..

If there's an egg there with chocolate in the center...save it for me :D

Cadbury%20Easter%20Egg%20selection3.jpg

:D

gogo

Hmmm only found 2 owls and the kid fishing on the moon. Haven't found the UFO yet. What is the object just above the top girl's right shoulder? It looks like a face but hard to see. Also in the upper right corner just beneath the scrollwork I see a capital 'T'. Part of your name or sig?

p.s. Just noticed you're a lefty (me too). Most lefties I know are pretty artistic

p.s.s. Visited your rot 'n' troll site...saw a few drawings I didn't remember seeing here....both myself and my daughter ( a budding artist even though she's a righty) really think you have some serious talent. And you made a fan for life. My daughter can be bored waking up and she saw your sig "I'm bored 24 hours per day" the first thing she said was "Oh she's really cool ! I want to meet her !" :)

Knuckles: well, the 3rd owl and UFO might be hard to find due to low quality of the photo. 3rd owl is

in the left upper corner

and the UFO is

above to the small cloud (upper right in the dark circle part)

. And yes, there is my sig in the right upper corner :bounce: There's also that face you noticed - part of the Nightmare Whisperer.

ps. I usually draw with both hands. Some elements (like knotwork) is easier to draw with right hand but some others (e.g. clouds, trees and hair sometimes) I draw with left one. But mostly I use right one.

pss. Hehe, I should mention also that I'm doing everything not to be bored 24/day but it's quite obvious when you see my site :dance:

Gogo: sure I will. Just don't read these spoilers above :bounce:

Now I feel guilty and have to confess. I used my powers of Mod Edit for evil! I peeked at the blacked out spoilers, and now I know where to find em. very clever Syl. The spider web seems to be symbolic?

and nodream's face has good/evil look about it?

Spider web has some sybmolic meanings indeed. But I don't like to make things that I draw obvious (hoooow could you read those spoilers! :P ) so I'm not going to talk about them unless you will analyse them by yourself. :)

Edited by TelariTurunen