Seraphim et ceatera

Excellent!

You're in overdrive, dudette ^^

Don't forget to eat :P And question...that pic that took you two months... I mean, were there other pics you were doing at the same time...or was it only that pic you were focused on?

:)

gogo

p.s. oooh, lots of pics to add to the wiki!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And question...that pic that took you two months... I mean, were there other pics you were doing at the same time...or was it only that pic you were focused on?

I've got a few, but they're rather not interesting, just simply sketches. And I think I'd need a lot of time to find them :P

Oh wow you've really got a big collection going here Telari. So cool! I love the 11 step art you posted. That's something I really enjoy seeing. The progression of an art piece. The heads one is too funny. :(

Dom dom dom dom... The High Elf Demon! :) Hehe, she was supposed to be a common High Elf, but then I added wings and she became a Demon.

Normally this pic is grey/black/white, but this one is a photo and it's yellow because of light. I was too lazy to edit it in photoshop.

elfkademon.jpg

btw... I love that armour :D

edit: and axe...

Edited by TelariTurunen

G E N I U S

Tel, this is my favorite one so far! It looks like something out of Aliens, or Predadator. You're really captured a lot of menace, and a feeling of it waiting to spring.

Well done!

:(

gogo

p.s. And I see you've been able to add to the SacredWiki Fan Art section ...excellent!

ahhh, my "feel" was right then. Incredible how that franchises's "poise" of it's monsters is so distinct. You did a great job working with Geiger's creepy organicness into this drawing.

The tentacles work well.

gogo

Giger, gogo, his name's Giger :) and his my favourite artist (I mean artist who draws something).

Consider this I think I've got another idea :)

edit: hehe, I'm a prince... prince...? um... :4rofl:

Edited by TelariTurunen
Well, maybe it's not a "giger Seraphim", but still... seraphim :P this one is for you, gogo :D

serablack.jpg

edit: I added this drawing, TG and my last High Elf to SacredWiki Fan Art section.

It looks awesome Telari, great take on the Seraphim. And nice work on the SacredWiki Fan Art section you did!

wiki1.jpg

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
omg, that's friggin genius

G E N I U S

Where did you get this idea from?

awesome!

gogo

Idea? ummm... ask my brain, maybe it'll answer. ;) But it was rather funny to make this picture...

They're just sooooo cool! I see you aren't out of ideas yet! :D

Out of ideas, Tomi? Nevah! :P

hugs :)

edit: I just thought that this drawing should be called "Dryad chess". Perfect title :D

Edited by TelariTurunen

It's just a fantastic idea Telari. Especially as Sacred 2 is going to have Gods in it. I love the idea of noone ever knowing where their actions stem from. Sort of like that amazing scene from Matrix where the dude is discussing cause and effect with Neo. Good point he made...we never know what leads to whom huh.

:cry:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...