How a bad day turns into a really bad day

... the earth will get overpopulated with them, ruling the earth. ...

Not to mention all that methane gas. Of course, the earth has now entered a period of global cooling, so perhaps the extra methane will help warm things up a bit.

There seem to be a lot of ads on => this <= site but it has some pretty interesting graphs of global temperature.

Edited by Spock

Had a terrible day yesterday, went away with family and I was in for some suffering. However, in the evening it got better, and I'm now able to use my hand/arm some more. Typing with 2 hands is possible when done shortly, my wrist hurts pretty quickly due to the odd angle. Hope it gets better the following days ;)

Edited by Timotheus
... Typing with 2 hands is possible when done shortly, my wrist hurts pretty quickly due to the odd angle. ...

Why not use what I teach my students? Use the Columbus Method of typing.

Yeah my arm is still somewhat painful, also because it gets cramped quite easily, by being in a single position most of the time.

Chest/shoulder area is more painful, as is the big bruise :P

I'm able to get my arm up a bit higher now, but any movements involving the chest muscle are still limited and painful.

Say what? :P Paper and pencil perhaps?

No, They use the Columbus Method, you know, find a key and land on it!

... I'm able to get my arm up a bit higher now ...

Yo need to be careful. If you move at all it will shift your clavicle and it will not fuse properly. Take your thumbs and put them side-by-side so you can see the thumbnails. That is how my clavicle fused because I couldn't keep from moving it. It doesn't hurt but it sure feels weird.

Edited by Spock

I'm going back to the doc tomorrow, I want to know what the bump on my clavicle is. The bone itself seems to be in a normal position, but there's a bulge on it. The bulge isn't that painful, the bone itself doesn't really hurt, it just doesn't really hurt that bad any more. But that bulge and the limitation of my movement has me a bit worried.

Just read up on fractured claviculae on the Net, and it seems the bulge is part of the healing process. Maybe I'll just wait and see...

Edited by Timotheus
... it seems the bulge is part of the healing process. Maybe I'll just wait and see...

If there is a way for it to heal without the bulge, the time to find out is now, not after it's healed out of true to form a bulge ...

Timo have the dr check and take an xray to make sure everything is aligned. if it fully heals with it not aligned correctly, the only way to fix it is to rebreak it and have it heal again usually with surgery for internal fixation to make sure it heals correctly that time. Not fun at all ... *hugs*

Get to the doctor you! lol, just make sure everything's healing well and normal. Summer's coming Timo, you wouldn't want to have them find out that it's not growing straight and they'd have to ...

KRRaaAACk it for a reset.

My Cousin once had that happen to him for his leg. He was out paintballing, and when he came home from it, he was complaining of a sore leg. Course, me and the guys said not to wuss out and just bear it like a grown up :)

the pain got so bad for him he eventually snuck out to the hospital with my my aunt and they found out that he had broken his leg, and then they made him look away while they broke it again for it to reset.

*Shudder*

Hope I didn't scare ya

:P

gogo

Not that scared about that, thankfully :) it wasn't a complete fracture, remember?

Now, the appointment with my GP (?) didn't went like I thought it would. I ended up home for nothing, when I called, I got the answering machine, saying the practice is closed till tomorrow because the docs went to some type of training.

Edited by Timotheus
... docs went to some type of training.

I just hope his training doesn't mean your clavicle has to be re-broken so it can heal straight ...

... docs went to some type of training.

I just hope his training doesn't mean your clavicle has to be re-broken so it can heal straight ...

Not necessary :P I just got off the phone, the x-ray shows a slightly crooked stance, but it was only minor, so it doesn't need to be broken again!