A new member of the family!

Weeeeeeeee! Today we (me with parents) went to one of my classmate and brought a little puppy home!

I have a little puppy I have a little puppy!

Please welcome the youngest member of the family!

Fnykpek-0491.jpg

Fnykpek-0490.jpg

Fnykpek-0423.jpg

Fnykpek-0485.jpg

He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!

:Just_Cuz_21::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Congratulations! Just remember that this new life that you have brought into your family is totally dependent upon you fo everything; food, water, love, and loving training. (S)he is just a baby and needs a firm, compassionate hand to teach what needs to be taught. In exchange for that you will receive unconditional love.

I think it a fair exchange. Don't forget, there is also a downside. You will most likely outlive your new family member by many years. When I lost my first dog I was so heart-broken I wasn't able to have another for almost 40 years! When out second (a more mature dog whose owner couldn't take him with them when they got rotation orders) died, we ended up with 2 cats instead. One of those has died of old age and various other complaints and the other is getting on in age as well. I have a feeling it won't be long before we are again an "empty nest" with just my wife and myself and no one else.

Your new dog will become a close intimate part of your family if you allow it or not. When it does, it can be one of the most rewarding and enriching experiences you will ever undergo.

I wish you, your family, and your newest family member the very best. thumbsup.gif

Ohhh that's sad!! I don't even want to think of the life's normal cycle. I don't want to lose him.

Thanks for the good wishes. :woot:

:Just_Cuz_21:

I have children, thats like having pets right ? *lol* I swear the cat is more mature at 5 yrs than my 13 yr old though ...

But anyways that puppy is to put it in the vernacular of my region of the Us - Wicked Cunnin....

have fun with it and let us know what you name her (?- looks female but cant be sure)

Ohh he is a HE :woot: :woot:

Well I dont know yet what is like having children :woot:

Hmm...my mom and brother voted for a Hungarian name what you won't understand but: "Picur"

I voted for Theli :woot:

They won 2:1 shame.

Edit: He is still sleeping. It's his 4. hour in the evening. I guess my first night with him will be a bit...hard.

Hope he will sleep and let me sleep also.

:Just_Cuz_21:

2nd edit: I'm so sad though. What a horrible feeling can be. He had 3 brothers and his mom. And we "stole him" How lonely can he be :woot:

Edited by tomi

*lol* dont count on it Tomi ... puppies, kittens and babies have that very much in common,. they sleep when you are awake and awaken when you want to sleep for the first few weeks *lol*.... our now 5 yr old cat was very active in the nights the first few weeks we had her ... *lol*

Ohh well!

I love him a lot, but I could sleep only 5 hours this night. aaaaa and I have to go to school now! :woot:

Soooo sad! I had to close him in the bathroom becouse he cant stay in the garden, bcos too little and could climb out between the fences. I heared he is crying all the time alone there.

Can't wait to get home.

Ohh and we had a great night. He piffed in the bed and put some brown thing on the floor. Surprise!! :woot:

Yeah I guess ill post some more pictures.

*fingers crossed*

please no pics of the bed or the brown "surprise" ... :P I have changed way too many diapers in my lifetime and my imagination can fill in those blanks ... but other pics greatly anticipated... :D

LOL :P

Hmmm he is bigger, stronger, and I love him more and more. Haha!! Sooooon I can post some pictures. (Haha not of the brown little thing. :mafia:)

P.S Perhaps I'll be off for some time, because you know...this little puppy...I need to be with him aaaaal the time. Otherwise he cries and feel sad. :D

Lol, so cute :) and I'm happy it's not a cat... you know, alergy :whistle:

I actually have a paranoia of cats. I hate them. I literally hate them more than anything else on earth, except stupid people. (but enough of me being the hateful angry man that I am/portray myself to be... I actually love kittens... just not cats, and I'd like to think of myself as a nice guy)... but....

as much as I like to think of myself as "a manly man" or a "tough guy"... I definitely fell in love with the puppy as soon as I saw the first pic. its more adorable than my baby... and I'd like to think mine's the most adorable pup on the planet =P. congrats! getting a new puppy is one of the greatest things! ENJOY!!

-Total

Hmmm he is bigger, stronger

Yeah right... :whistle:

sry :)

Has he learned to used the litter yet? A day after we gave that to you, our cat decided that he actually wanted to use it (after not touching it for more than a year ... ) so we got our own surprise brownie ;)

Edited by enci

lol First I need to give him English lessons, then the sacred can come.

Ohh well yeah...I hate cats too. If it is around me all the time. (I mean to have it)

!! Yes!! enci. He is stronger and bigger!! He scratched my arm...

Ohh and he wont use the litter as far as I know. He'll stay outside, so no need for public toilet. ;)

Shame. I think your cat can have it again. :) For one more year to don't touch it. :whistle:

Ohh and we had a bath with Head&shoulders, so he smells great and silky now.

Hugs to everyone! Have a great day!

Edit: odorous Smells great

Edited by tomi
Ohh and we had a bath with Head&shoulders, so he smells great and silky now.

you might try some baby shampoo that doesn't cause them problems when you get it in their eyes. no matter how hard I try, my dogs will wriggle and squirm and move in the shower. we use it on our three dogs when they invariably get into the droppings of neighboring farm animals with their fav being horse poop. it is quite reasonably priced compared to dog specific shampoo.

lol

When I finished "putting" shampoo on him, my mom arrived with a shampoo that can be put on a dog.

Thanks guys! I love that you are here ;) No! I love that I AM here! :D

• 2 months later...

Hey guys.

My little puppy is growing and growing...and growing, but yday evening we went to walk some as every day.

But when we arrived by some reasons he was very very happy, or crazy...and he ran soooo quickly around in the garden. It was dark.

Suddenly I heard a big Bumm, and she was screaming. He bashed his leg to his own dog house.

He was screaming and screaming. :D I was so scared. :D He was limping.

It was late, couldnt do anything, didn't know any vets who ha nightshift so I stayed with him for an hour. When he fall asleep I've put him in his house.

Anyway, I guess his leg stucked in his house and he kept running so he pulled it.

Today he was better, but...I might be offline for some time to nurse him. :gogo: