Uni 9 got me! ARGHHHHHHH

OMG! So much has happened since I last posted here...

I quit ogame about 6 months ago. I thought I was clear, then bang - I got a small craving to crash a fleet, phalanx a planet, stay up til 4am waiting for my recs to get back... And here I am, back in Uni 9, playing ogame again hehe

I noticed some new names in DARK on the ogame statistics pages and some old DARK names not in DARK or not in ogame at all! Who is still playing?

For now I am playing Snakebite's old account (currently named "Anais"), but am hunting for a better account.

I trust you are all well?

Love Ari

:P

Hey Ari, sad to see you sucked back in . . . like I was . . . twice. :D But now I am free again, for good this time. GoGo, Master of the Nuts, Cyclops, and Llama also shook off their oGame shackles lately. Mika del Siro offered me a Top-100 account yesterday, so perhaps he would give it to you if you were interested and asked nicely, or batted you eye-lashes. ;)

- Ike

hey Ari good ta see ya back. yeah some of us still haunt these ol hallways We still have me, yaga, gin, cyg, jafoste and myles and a couple newcomers

@Ike....take it....take it...you know you NEED it....you WANT it...you CRAVE IT!

Edited by locutus

tsk tsk ari...baaaaaaaaaad girl :P lol, and I here I was thinking you'd fought the battle and won...ogame comes around and bites you in the beehind!

Well, it is a good game. I'll always give it that. I don't think there's anything else out there like it, it's just too bad about the cost in time. I do love seeing you hear, and I hope your family is keeping well?

I've given up ogame for good. :) The fleet is gone, smashed to smithereens... I think it's even the number four crash in the uni? :):D 2 Ike

I'll never forget that time years ago when you, your sister and Incendareous all showed up here, and the amazing work we had going with spawn. Great memories, and friends we still get to hook up with here on this site.

If you're playing ogame again, play hard, and have fun.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

LOL Ari!

Great to see you back again in zee space ships, got some wicked memories of our giggles when you were crushing and raiding....Good Luck Sis xxxxxxxxxx