5 little suprises

Well as the topic states I was laying down before I had to go to work tonight (which I am in the process of getting ready to do right now). Vampie wakes me up from my nap and comes in the house all excited and wakes me up from a very peaceful slumber and proceeds to tell me that our female dog had puppies. 5 in total. Now this was suposed to come to me as no suprise as I knew she was going to have them in the next few days. So all in all today has been a very blessed day. Now just to pick which of the cuddly little ones I am going to keep lol heck if it wasnt too danged expensive I would keep them all.

I will have some pics up of the pups in a few hours when I was getting ready for work it was getting dark out and my cam was dead so I have had it on the charger while I was at work pics of the pups coming soon I promise

That's a great story, EM, and gratz!

Course,I'm joining in with the chorus... pics, pics show us pics!

They must be darlin, enjoy your time with the extended family while you have them.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

p.s. heh, great smiley Timo ^^

They... Kinda look like guinea pigs lol

SweetWillow.jpg

:unsure: Timo that is awful. but in all actually they are 100% mutts I know 1 of the breeds that they are crossed with. Pitt bull and I think that the other is some sort of hunting dog. If its the Dog I am thinking of. That fathered these pups he was a German short hair crossed with some sort of hound maybe lion hound or coon hound

Gorgeous!

lol, and they already have their eyes opened?

You're going ot have such a tough time picking which one/s to keep, EM... I don't envy you that.

Give em lots of hugs while you have 'em though.

:gogo:

gogo

p.s. yeah... lol, you sure they're not guinea pigs? :P