Sacred 2 - First look at the Inquisitor!

gogoblender

You can check out all the goodies just released at Sacred2.com

inquis6.jpg

The Inquisitors are High Priests. Originally, these were the connection between the rulers and the Great Machine. Over time, they started to abuse their powers and they attempted to become involved with politics. Now, the High Priests are secretly breeding demons and other disgusting creatures in order to seize power over Ancaria.

inquis1.jpg

Their armor is similar to the Seraphim’s armor. However, they conceal their armor wearing black robes adorned with runes.

See the world-exclusive trailer here.

The Inquisitors are fanatic fighters and they possess weapons that are able to store and discharge T-Energy, which they will transform into any shape they require.

inquis2.jpg

inquis3.jpg

inquis4.jpg

inquis5.jpg

hehe, that's kinda funny, first they show screenshots of Dryad and now you can find more information about Inquisitor (if you don't count that one about Dryad's skills, it's not official :) ).

I like that green skulls.

:P

If that really is the mount I am very impressed! I would say that is the COOLEST looking of all the mounts even better than the Dryad's oversized lizard! I really like how you aren't able to see inside his helm and they seem to be lit with diff colors (gold in the first shot, red in the next two) I wonder what affects this....

SO excited!

StiCk_eM

I wonder if that spider will be able to walk up the side of cliffs and such ? To get to different levels like around Braverock ? Special places only the Inquisitor and his mount can reach...

The Inquisitors are fanatic fighters and they possess weapons that are able to store and discharge T-Energy, which they will transform into any shape they require.

That's what I like the sound of... especially since that makes me think of BFG/EB, but more varied perhaps? Not to mention armor like a seraphim's... it sounds like the Inquistor really will be an Anti-seraphim.

I agree with you Stick, that mounts definitely the hottest of what's been seen. Look dark, shiny and menacing. My kind of beast. And Scleameth, apparently each of the mounts have their own special attacks. It would be awesome if the spider had some kind of webbing or extra poison... ahh, the wait .

Zinsho, this duality being taken up by the Seraphim and Inquisitor is pretty fascinating. I'm wondering if their Combat Arts are going to be built out like that?

Taking bets on who'd win in a duel

:P

gogo

The inquisitor of course gogo. He'd fight dirty and cheat. :P

hahahha, Zin, if his cheating could be done in game in the way he fights that'd actually be pretty cool ^^

And mud baths...scleameth is this you? :P

I'm curious about the Inquisitor's ability to shape T-energy into whatever form they wish...

Any guesses on this?

:)

gogo

And mud baths...scleameth is this you? :P

Heh, let's say I'm not really circling the TV guide for ESPNs annual mud fight party with my red marker - but I've seen it done... good and bad... I'm guessing that the seraphim vs Highelf mud fight party might not be included in Sacred 2... :P

I'm curious about the Inquisitor's ability to shape T-energy into whatever form they wish...

Any guesses on this?

Well, I'd wage that he'd have some sort of T-energy weapon like the seraphim's BFG ?

And another wager would be some sort of T-energy spider web. (Hopefully NOT accompanied by a "Go Web !" taunt :) )

What about some sort of T-energy mini-spider (or more, depending on CA level) for a little assistance in sticky situations.

I love the helmet, reminds me a little of X-Men's Cyclops - saaaay, what about a similar T-energy beam ?

Just had a thought about the color effect of the helmet :

Could it be that each type of helmet has it's own color effect, or could it be character setup ? As far as I understand, we'd be able to give our toons unique features like hair color that can be changed on the fly, so what if "glowing effect color" might be one of those options one can change ? So if the seraphim could again wield a Light Sabre, then the glowing effect could also be changed... maybe even the mud party outfit color ?

Edited by Scleameth