Need someone to play uni 36 for a while

In a week's time I'll be off for a couple of exam resits/going to see girlfriend/old flatmate flying over/holiday with friends, so I'll be away for about a month. Last time I was in VM that long my account dropped around 150 ranks. Inconvenient. I'm wanting someone who I can trust to fleetsave competently to take over while I'm gone this time. Doesn't matter if no one's able to use the fleet, just so long as it's kept safe and the mines are kept running. The mines alone are good enough to sustain a decent rate of growth. No moon, and a couple of players have me under phalanx, so you're restricted to deployment fleetsaves I'm afraid. Only other requests are not to increase the combustion drive level or increase the fleet size too much unless a moon pops up. Need those super-slow recys for a fleetsave that lets me actually sleep, and I don't really feel like giving people too big a fleet to phalanx. Most have given up trying, but at least one is still watching me.

Let me know if anyone's interested, and I can fill you in on any other details.

Anyone? :drinks:

If it helps sway anyone, there's a nice HOF waiting to happen 2 systems away. I just don't have the time to observe. Online times easy to figure out because he's on the buddy list, despite me launching at him and probing him a few times :(

ahh, great offer, Undone... but no way I'm goin back ^^ lol, getting off the o'crack was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

Good luck with the giveaway though

:drinks:

gogo