Currently Eating

turkeyday! so deep fried turkey, garlic mashed potatoes, oreo pie and 1/4 of a pumpkin pie topped with coolwHip. I might blow up...

if you haven't tried deep fried turkey, do. it is awesome. make sure to have a few tanks of propane around, as my first from old bbq ran out and I had to steal one from my camping trailer.

Edited by trd
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Home made tiramisu. (Don't know. Is tiramisu name used in english? all my dictionaries die, and firefox underlines it. Also, no google search results in english for that name)

It tastes better than it looks! :)

egy.gifhrom.gifkett.gif

Edited by tomi
  • 6 months later...
Home made tiramisu. (Don't know. Is tiramisu name used in english? all my dictionaries die, and firefox underlines it. Also, no google search results in english for that name)

It tastes better than it looks! :whistle:

As far as I know it is called tiramisu in English. We were given some by a sister-in-law many years ago in Welwyn just north of London, and that is what she called it.

Also called tiramisu here in France. It is a regular contribution (home-made) at our choir do's in Tours, and much appreciated.

Unfortunately...NOT currently eating.

Google search Tiramisu.jpg

Recipe http://www.heavenlytiramisu.com/recipes.htm

I thought it was East European. This link gives it as Italian

Edited by Bondbug
  • 3 weeks later...
Macaroni cheese...the finest food ever :lol:

here here!

And now after my afternoon nap... a delicious third serving of leftover Sheppard's Pie

Wootwoot

:woot:

gogo

Went to one of the local farms today and got lettuce and tomatoes got them home and made a salad with them and put sliced black olives, pink salmon and feta cheese, then topped it all with sweet vinegar and olive oil salad dressing.

Even the 14 year old cleaned his plate.

Well, I expect this will get censored again, but Spotted Dick with plenty of custard.

It's 36°centigrade outside (about 97°F?), and I am sitting inside in the reasonably cool eating what is probably the least appropriate food for a hot climate.

Tough...I love the stuff

Edited by Bondbug

Mmmm

:P Pancakes, vanilla ice, banana slices, and a little chokolate sauce with a few slices off almond.

:)

wery healthy breakfast at 6 am in the morning.

Someday I might have 2 post the recipe for moms beer pancakes for Gogo, for now I just love tease him now & then.

I blame my evil twin for this post ...

P.S wasnt too evil , didnt paste pics - rofl.

Edited by D-molisher

I love how you're all on about breakfast, and its 12pm here. :crazy:

Of course, I'm in the UK and most of you are Stateside, but its still kinda amusing in a really sad way. :drinks:

Speaking of which, I've had neither breakfast nor lunch.... no wonder I'm hungry.

Bad day for eating today. Started out with a bowl of grits. Headed out to help my sis-in-law move. She bought me a burger, but I left it in her car while unpacking the truck. She mistakenly threw it out after I had eaten two bites.

Had more grits for dinner.

But keeping with the theme of this thread; I just consumed a small bowl of rice, 1 scrambled egg, and a generous drizzle of hot sauce.