Please welcome metal_max64, Putrescine and Telari to Clan D.a.r.k Sacred!

Well, after almost two years we're here with all our friends, posters, readers and...members of The Fellowship. After quite a lot of games, drinking games, kamikaze's, jokes, cookery and real life exploits, our clan, the D.a.r.k clan is standing on the steps of the game that's the proud successor of what started all of this ...

Sacred

We've had the privilege people from all over the world and have been so proud of having a site that's actually been able to keep going day after day, through so many games with all you, our friends to finally arrive at this moment where we get to congratulate and welcome the newest members of The Fellowship for Sacred 2.

Max, Putrescine, and Tel, I'm hoping this means as much to you as it does to me. There have probably been times when the wait seemed so interminable and long with all the delays for the game. But it's finally here, and you're the first come to us with the release of Sacred 2. You're all good people, have heart and are sincere. You've joined a clan that means what it says and has always tried to set a benchmark for community and friendship. I know our up coming times on the servers together is going to be great new ground and exciting times as our members from Sacred now finally get to play Sacred 2.

From me, from all of us, from all of the old Sacred Clan.

From the Fellowship of DarkMatters...

Welcome friends!

:blink:

gogo

p.s. All of your permissions have been adjusted, and you can now see all the internal forums and have full nomination and voting privileges. Your Status has also been updated from Member to Fellowship. In a few days, your names will be added to the Clan D.a.r.k Sacred Roster, and, you are now allowed and asked to please add the TAG [D.a.r.k] in front of your character names whenever you play online. Welcome to the Clan, proud new members!

yaaaay this is a big day for our clan, since not one, not two, but three lovely, sweet, sympathetic, faithful, kind friends joined to our big, crazy, kamikaze, but very friendly family!

I hope you'll all have a nice time with us. Great moments, nice parties, lots of fun, and also some nice experiences!

Again, Welcome to the mad house, I'm glad you're all here! :)

:blink:

Thanks a lot for accepting us in the clan. :blink:

I'm so happy, I now feel like a "real" part of this great (and awesome) community.

Can't wait to play Sacred 2 online with you! :)

Max

Wow 3 at the same time :)

Congratz and welcome to the insanity metal_max, Putrescine and Telari. Glad you all are now part of the family. Anytime you need something and see me in-game, please don't hesitate to ask :D

And so it begins! :D

Wonderful to have you with us Telari, Putrescine and metal_max. What better way to unfold the darkness with not one but 3!

I can't wait to see how this round of adventuring is going to go. Playing a bran spanking new Sacred world with friends. Sacred UW was a ton of fun roaming around with friends but we knew so much of Underworld when the clan began. This time we'll get to experience the surprises together. Cloud of doom Knuckles? lol.

Once again guys, it will be a real treat when I finally get to meet you all online. Cause ummm... Schotie needs protection. :)

P.s.

Oh! Looks like I need to make a new roster.

Thanks alot! :D

I've had my shares of beer for the night as a friday custom game as people would say :D

But I am overthrilled by the fact that I have actually been accepted :)

Thank you all. Drinks are on me :)

beer for all ^^

Hey dont be cheep we want the really really really expensive stuff! :yay:

Well if you count how much beer you have to drink to get as drunk as after some pure vodka, that wont be sooooo cheap... :)

though vodka is not so bad too... :scratch:

errrr cough cough...khm...

I ..aaa....love the idea...but um...hehe who'll steal it? I can't. Parents will say it was me...

*If someone comes now to get it, parents are not at home.*

Oooookey. Cherry vodka to everyone. Time to celebrate! :)

How about Tomi's Cherry Vodka, Tel... how does that stack up?

:yay:

gogo

well that'd be nice too... :P though I've got my own cherry vodka too... and half bottle of gin... though I just drank that 1st half of it so maybe I should leave some for tomorrow... for example.

:)

nah. *toss some gin* :P

edit: cherry vodka? oh that's even better I think... :P

Edited by TelariTurunen

I should be applying too >_>

But I noticed some rule as to be in a need of 20 posts... so I guess I'll wait for them to be posted. (not going to start sending in random spam just for this)

If 20 pm's would count, I was opening a topic already... but yea, guess I'll wait and post more usefull things.

And congrats to the three of you!

*places his beer and cherry vodka in such a wach that the next poster has it for grab*

*looks for some non-alcoholic beverage* (as in one time to the hospital for drinking waaay too much is enough) :)

Arperum