Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to try to get in. I'm at work (at lunch and on my laptop) and tethering through my cell phone. We will see how this does.

Update: I had trouble logging into the online servers.

Edited by kriv

Will be on in two hours time. Looking to level the 19 surprise elf, or do a run through the silver campaign with my 53 TG. If anyone would like to advance on to gold, 2 hours from now would be a stellar time to jump in my server ;)

Heya,

got my new seraphim up to 30 today.... nobody on servers :D

Gonna go in again soon, will find you there DB!

Btw... F-list bugged on me for the last time... I emptied it, so have to rebuild, no whisps from me for now! hehehe :(

Greetz

Heya,

you were not the only one to miss it Gogo :) Would have been nice to chat up. Next time eh ;) Had a silver [D.a.r.k] server running for most of the evening. Eventually Ryan stumbled in and kept me company :D Even got me a nice sword for my new seraphim experiment!

Anyways, nuf said, I will be on for a couple of hours tonight! Hope to see you then!

Greetz

Is anyone else having issues connecting to Closed? I can connect to Open & LAN, but when I try & connect to Closed it flicks up with the "connecting" message & that disappears & then nothing happens...

Is anyone else having issues connecting to Closed? I can connect to Open & LAN, but when I try & connect to Closed it flicks up with the "connecting" message & that disappears & then nothing happens...

No problems here Llama. Me and Barri have been running servers with 5 people with no troubles.

####! I thought you'd say that...

And it's the first time in several weeks that I've wanted to play Sacred 2 (& my wife's away...).

Oh cruel world!

Might see if giving the router a kick might help.

Guys I've been sucked into the black whole known as modded oblivion. Its really fun but I needed a break so I am taking my shadow warrior out for a stroll. Come join me in gold if you are in the neighborhood