Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hey phase 3 is in Sacred Recouperation mode. Dragon mage is at 118 on Niob all day.

Well maybe not all day. Need to go out and get my car back. Cya soon.

Edited by Furian67

I'm uploading some of my builds, I'll drop a toon off in yer server , we're running out for pizza

:)

gogo

Thanks for the help gogo, Switching servers now. wow 133 this really did slow down huh!

Is this thread still for the EU HC servers? Or has this been opened up to the CM patch? I remember reading on another thread that some of you guys had switched over to the patch but my sources might be wrong...basically my question is: are EU HC servers still used by some members of the forum? :)

I was actually on HC Eu servers this weekend with Furian and Knuckles. Furian cuz we were levling and chatting... Knuckles cuz we were laundering money for his new wiki project.

Which is top secret.

but which we have to launder money for...

:blink:

gogo

Furian, u still in? I can bring in a toon while cooking

gogo

Thanks gogo, going to take a bit of a break me thinks. Head is splitting. I think its time to get my eyes rechecked. I'll be back in a bit.

Furian, you farmer ;p I have hard times meeting you guys, I was too low to play with ya for a while than you switched to open. I was almost alone. Woody is always there ;p Now I have done few days break from Sacred 2 and you are back lolz. Anyway I have a little more interest on some other game so not realy on for some days.

zomgod Ryan on the servers! :bounce: Any kind of build you looking to put together? I've been hanging with Furian a few days in past week, with my high elf ice agent, but we were having a chat. Something really challenging could be cool though.

Horse or ninja?

gogo

zomgod Ryan on the servers! :bounce: Any kind of build you looking to put together? I've been hanging with Furian a few days in past week, with my high elf ice agent, but we were having a chat. Something really challenging could be cool though.

Horse or ninja?

gogo

Haha yes, me on servers? A shocker, I know :P I was grinding a bit with Furian and Kez in gold yesterday with my Azrael build. I realized that there's no video for peeps to watch so I'm hoping to get a few levels on her to be worthy of some nice video material. I'm liking the revival of the pony builds...although a ninja sounds quite fun as well ;)