Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone playing today? I have a level niobium I like to level. But I'm curious as to your Annie Oakley Furian. I'm all for new video Ryan, tell us when it rolls!

:)

gogo

• 2 months later...

Playing Today!

I have a level 1 seraphim, naked... my first one ever. If anyone wants to play I"m in the DarkMatters servers HC EU...

rawr!

:vking:

gogo

I have been looking for an excuse to start a Dryad. When I finish my chores, I will look you up (if you do not mind a newb slowing you down ;-) ).

Woo hoo!

Im just running out to mcdonalds for some breakfast, but my toon is in the server DarkMatters - Sunny side up, I'll be back soon with

egg-mcmuffin.jpg

gogo

Sleep well DB. I just got back from sunning out this glorius Sat here in MOntreal...though all I could think about on the way home was getting back to Sacred 2! :bounce: I'm back in the servers and Schot's coming in too.

gogo

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I"m so ...so ...addicted again... :oooo: I woke up at 7.30 am this morning just to start playing again to see what this build can do. Schot's working with me on this , and he's gonna run a twin version as well for us to be able to accomlish THE GOAL. He's gonna be back this afternoon, and mine just took out the guardians this morning, level 27 :bounce: and I'm just gonna go run out to get some more coffee (ran out) and some MCd's breakfast (again twice in a row) and...I'll be back posting again on this forum...I swear...I'll...beeeeeeeeeee...baaaaaaaaaaaaack...

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. btw, met up with Max last night and Knuckles...thanks for the experience guys, and Max, what a wonderful surprise to see you again playing...gratz on the level!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I"m so ...so ...addicted again... :oooo: I woke up at 7.30 am this morning just to start playing again to see what this build can do. Schot's working with me on this , and he's gonna run a twin version as well for us to be able to accomlish THE GOAL. He's gonna be back this afternoon, and mine just took out the guardians this morning, level 27 :bounce: and I'm just gonna go run out to get some more coffee (ran out) and some MCd's breakfast (again twice in a row) and...I'll be back posting again on this forum...I swear...I'll...beeeeeeeeeee...baaaaaaaaaaaaack...

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. btw, met up with Max last night and Knuckles...thanks for the experience guys, and Max, what a wonderful surprise to see you again playing...gratz on the level!

I saw you guys last night. You were 15 levels ahead of me, so I figured it would be a lose-lose if I joined in. Did I miss THE POST about THE GOAL, is that some super-secret project that you have yet to announce to the world? :inquire:

Also, is it just me or is the lag much better than it used to be? IIRC, I saw a post over at SIF a few weeks back that the servers were down for maintenance. Maybe they suped them up.

This whole Dryad-thing has piqued my curiosity. I am going in now to start a new character.

Lujate, you are always always welcome to join up with us, everyone here at DarkMatters...this is a cordial invite! I have actually been on the servers all day, and Furian is here now too we're messing around some different areas...why don't you hook up with us? We can help with equipment, gold, runes and the occasional good joke ^^

gogo

Furian and I made a go at the Goal. We won the fight , but chance to hit issues kept us from achieving the Goal. With a good CTH% and some LL%, it should be doable.

And what is this Goal you all keep mentioning? Im thinking a boss of some sort...

I swear gogo explained it but now I do not see his explanation. If it is a secret, I am not going to be the one to let the cat out of the bag. Gogo, a little help here?

I'm going to make a topic about this as soon as Schot gets back from work this aft... Can't post anymore... addiction... going back to servers *zombied-eyed trance*

:crazy:

gogo

We're having problems with net here Lujate, this bargain brand wire we got a while back seems to have gotten a little battered. Schot's replacing wire and socket with some awesome advice form Knuckles expert on this stuff. We should be back in business with Sacred 2 again shortly!

:viking:

gogo