Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My HE was not "woman" enough to hang with gogo, so I switched my my L90 Seraphim. She just made Niob, so I will be easing into the new difficulty. I will be there for about an hour and then back later in the afternoon for while.

Hey Lujate, I'll be on this aft too, we will catch on lower servers then

I'm in gold with this dude Asgorde, who's got this wicked all magical nature dryad...he's just casting vines at stuff and they explode!

:4rofl:

I'm trying to see whether he'll give up the build

:devil:

gogo

Well I will not be playing Niob this afternoon. :explode:

It was a wild ride, and she died with her boots on. I could not ask for more. :drinks:

I will be around with some character.

I'm trying to get these last few levels in, I'm gonna see if she's any furn for a few more levels, it would be cool to get her to level 100. Interesting thing I'm finding is that there's always people playing in the HC servers these days, so I have peeps in my server to get the experience going

Maybe a kind of Sacred 2 renaissance

:)

gogo

Sorry to hear that lujate :( And soo close to 100 too...

100... :drool: I have not seen 100 since coming to Ice and Blood from ps3.

In addition to a healthy dose of humility, this experience taught me that just because you can walk Platinum, does not mean you are ready for Niob. I will (hopefully) be more prudent in the future.

Lujate, when do you want to start your next toon? I want to get a new one going as well, we can coincide them together and perhaps with other players here^^

:)

gogo

Well I started a new one that same day but could easily start a new, new one. Sounds good to me.

I am cool DaveO, but thanks for the offer.

Playing hooky today from work, so I am taking my teenage Seraphim out to see if she can find some trouble.

Heard she had tix to the Blind Guardian concert tonight... may as well invite Terus to the party as well, seeing as how they take you to the same places anyway :thumbsup:

:D

Unfortunately Blind Guardian is not an option which is too bad since the shield is a great source of slots. :(

She had a date with Terus last night but it got too late for Cinderella. She is hoping to make it up to him today, but had to see an ogre about a cat first. :biggrin: