Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

Made 65, thought I might make 66. But it was getting late, so when Windows decided to suddenly restart to install updates, I figured it was time to call it a night.

gogo, you reminded me of an important technique that I used extensively when I was grinding on ps3, but had since forgotten. Run in circles to gather enemies into a bunch so you can whack-em & stack-em faster. I discovered that Assailing Somersault causes the beetle riders to explode, so I decided to see how many I could blow up with a single CA. The most I got was 4. They are really large and AS has such a pitifully short Area of Effect range, so I am not sure I am going to be able to best that count.

The round up technique is, I think, the experience garnering strategy what works best. I've seen a lot of the German players' round up techniques, in jungle, swamp, all roping as many as they can, trying to keep off damage while then Squashing.

Well, about topic, I might as well give it a swing later this month, if I get my connection fixed. Been in mind to jump in the fry but somehow never got into it. As if disabling CM is that much of an effort. :P

lujate: About the limited Area of Effect of AS; dunno really if it's worth it, but could possibly get something out of it using +x% ca range.

Storm, I may have an idea for a group session for all of us that may once again inspire Sacred 2 Spirit!

I just got a Seraphim off her feet in multiplayer and am up to level 13. I have only starter weapons and mentor potions to help for the rebuild. Most of the weapons are in the level 3-10 range.

Hey DaveO!

like seeing you on the player topic here for servers!

Are you in HC again?

:)

gogo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, gogo I am on the Hardcore servers occasionally. I temporarily stopped my melee/shopper Seraphim at level 15 where she is already using a % life leech spear. I'll probably stick to low levels for most of the toons(level 25 seems to work well) and then get my melee Dragon Mage build into Silver difficulty for Single Player.

Edited by DaveO

Hitting the servers now :)

Saw your post just as a I was leaving work. By the time I got on, after the commute and dinner, you were already gone.

I am going to be off work 9 of the next 11 days, so I will probably be spending a lot of time in Ancaria. Right now, I think my girl has a date with the Gar Colossus.

Report of the most recent session. Me and lujate had a nice time clearing the blood forest, halfway thru we both crashed.

That High Elf sure could hit hard when she wanted to, some of the time I didn't reach the mobs before they were dead :)

what level are you guys? I'm gonna go in now to see if I can find you. I have some shopping to do today, but I can at least leave my toon in servers if you guys need it for Bonus experience and chatting^^

gogo

Report of the most recent session. Me and lujate had a nice time clearing the blood forest, halfway thru we both crashed.

That High Elf sure could hit hard when she wanted to, some of the time I didn't reach the mobs before they were dead :)

That HE is gogo's High Damage Ice Elf Build, and her damage output is insane. She does tend to be kind of greedy when it comes to dispatching baddies. I try to keep her on a short leash when we have company, but sometimes she gets away from me. :blush:

You crashed just short of the Invisible Labyrinth. I continued on slowly waiting for you to come back. I was halfway across the bridge into the labyrinth when my game froze. It was then that I remembered that I had tried the Cursed Forest chain with this HE several times in the past in Free World, and that she had never made it past the Invisible Labyrinth. Every time the game froze up. Not at exactly the same spot, but always around the labyrinth.

what level are you guys? I'm gonna go in now to see if I can find you. I have some shopping to do today, but I can at least leave my toon in servers if you guys need it for Bonus experience and chatting^^

gogo

Shopping? Are you doing Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve? :twitch:

My HE made 60 yesterday, MalekilX's SW is 67 (I think), and we are playing Gold. If I am by myself, I will be playing my 37 Seraphim on Silver.

My fister just popped 60 with lujate icing up tin cans in the cursed forest.

Didn't find much in the way of treasure though. Ugh.

I've never played an Ice girlie. I think I just might watching lujate tear stuff up.

I'll prolly be back on in a few hours from now. Gotta do shopping like men always do for XMas.

:xmastree:

You guys gotta roll with Lujate man.

His Ice princess takes out peops before I can get started with my combo set with my fister....

We cruised the blood region free play, and I picked up about ten set pieces. And he picked up about twenty. It was sweet man

I got my last piece set, rolled three levels to 66, picked my tenth skill, and was smiling most of the time

Now I just gotta get my bargainer about twenty levels to support him.....

It is going to take me an hour to sort through all the loot. I was moving stuff to my chest as fast as I could point and click, and I have it set on yellow or better. They were dropping set pieces like the candy they throw from Christmas floats. All but two I did not really want. I am still one piece short.

The ice elf is truly awe inspiring and the enemies go down like dominoes. That being said, as soon as my Seraphim is all grown up, I will be running with her and the WMD will go back on the shelf.

lol I used to live on the servers, but this new job I have caves me in after I get home in the dark cold night :oooo:

Maybe this weekend, I can carve out some time. And when I do hit servers, I do see peeps in different games, Sacred 2 is certainly not a ghost town yet, life trickling on!

gogo

Alrighty. Pushing my fister into Plat, long over due.

Since I'm not DARK, prowling with the name JKWG in front of all my peops :cow_white:

I misread the timestamp and was poppign in to give you a hand. I was about 6hours late, lol. How did it go? :)

Alrighty. Pushing my fister into Plat, long over due.

Since I'm not DARK, prowling with the name JKWG in front of all my peops :cow_white:

I misread the timestamp and was poppign in to give you a hand. I was about 6hours late, lol. How did it go? :)

It went alright. Went through Seraphim caves and Swamp.

I woulda went farther, but it literally took two and a half hours to get through the seraphim caves due to the crashing. Ugh....

Hopefully I'll get all the way to plat today. Going in a few

lol I used to live on the servers, but this new job I have caves me in after I get home in the dark cold night :oooo:

Maybe this weekend, I can carve out some time. And when I do hit servers, I do see peeps in different games, Sacred 2 is certainly not a ghost town yet, life trickling on!

gogo

Dang jobs. Wish I had one. It'll be one year as of December 31.

It's more than I've been unemployed total since 1986, literally.

Yesserday I saw people in the lobby talking in English.

Five people at the same time who spoke English. It was a 'wow' experience.

Well that stinks! Took a couple of hard hits. Double tapped the space bar but it did not seem to do anything. One more hit and the ice princess was down for the count. Exited to the MP login screen and realized I had no audio. Tried to exit the game but nothing worked so I had to kill it with task manager.