Guide to Customizing the Sacred 2 Camera View and optionsCustom txt

Schot

16 minutes ago, Androdion said:

These were my custom settings, try them and see if you like them:

cam1_trackdist_max = 950,
cam1_trackdist_min = 150,
TPOMax = 80

Just that, absolutely nothing else in the OptionsCustom file?

Uhm, there's actually more but I used to change minimum and maximum zoom curve in-game. It's one click to the right on minimum zoom and six clicks to the left on maximum zoom curve. Yeah I know, you can actually configure these in the file by inserting a value, but I went through trial and error in-game so I ended up using it like that. Sorry mate...

On the plus side the game works nearly in third person when on foot and mounted if you zoom in close to your toon. It looks kind of like the original Fable, sort of. Hope this helps.

1417131252_Optionsmenu2.thumb.jpg.6271718683eda080f640f18a4df5f00d.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone! 

For example, after a conversation with a merchant, the camera starts to move away(zoom out) and at this time nothing can use(I can't open my inventory or combat arts etc), is it possible to remove this delay?

• 2 months later...

I remember when he published this a few years back the impact it made on everyone when the game was released there was no sky everyone of us was forced to face down words this is because of a limitation of the game and the resources in creating it but with a few tricks of the camera we were able to see a little more and not feel so claustrophobic. Schot he’s going to love your feedback but let’s be careful about making his head get to big ha ha

😄

gogo

• 1 month later...

Thanks all for the wonderful guides on the site and the like. I have a question, I used to play this heavily on the 360 and want to play on the PC.  One of the things that the 360 (and I presume all consoles) could do was bind your normal attack key to also trigger an ability once the cooldown on the ability is set.  For example on a dryad, I could hold left click and then ravaged impact will fire every time its cooldown is set.

Is there a way to adjust the bindings through any files that would allow this to happen? It was a really nice quality of life, and I'm trying to avoid a situation where I need to use ahk or otherwise a macro editor to accomplish this.  I can do that, I just prefer not to.

Thank you!

• Appreciation 1