Sacred 2 Next Patch Notes

Hi there!

I found some partial patch notes on Sacred-Legends. These are the points that will definately be in the patch :

- Different crashes have been fixed.

- A better pathfinding has been introduced.

- An In-Game Options Menu has been implemented. (Finally!)

- New bosses were inserted to make exploring Ancaria more interesting.

- Eight (8) New portals to make travelling easier.

It states that this patch might be released at the end of November (This date is not final). I thought I read on the International Forums that this patch would be released with the North American release of Sacred 2 (which is today).

For my part, if the patch only contains this, I would be happy. All these points are interesting (especially the crashes).

What do you think?

Max

It states that this patch might be released at the end of November (This date is not final). I thought I read on the International Forums that this patch would be released with the North American release of Sacred 2 (which is today).

All I heard was that it would be released "shortly" after the US/UK release. I don't know when it's going to be released, but don't expect it in the next few days, it'll be done when it's done...

• 1 month later...
New patch has been heaven for me. Almost all the lag for playing in the EU servers is gone...and more importantly...I've got me sound back!

:)

gogo

Thanks Gogo.. Your reply was very useful, and it came fast--- after my initial posting in Sacred2's forum(under "technical" probs..)

Peace,

Joe :4rofl:

ahh, jaw, great seein ya here...ya made it through the vortex and have arrived.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:0

gogo

p.s. Yeah, this last patch was a wonder for me... sound problems, lag, tons of bad stuff...all got up and just walked away.