Exclusive Sacred 2 ingame weapon courtesy of PC Gamer

Fezzik Vizzini over at the SIF just posted this great info!

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but:-

You can obtain an exclusive weapon called the "Flashing Glaive Of Atherton" by:

Enter the console (press the tilde key) and type

REMOVED

and press enter.

A unique weapon will appear at your feet. Use it if you wish. I hope this is OK and not considered a cheat and against the rules as it has been published in a PC game magazine.

This is the only good thing that PC Gamer had for Sacred 2 as it did not like the game and only gave it 57%

Yeah...free stuff!

:(

gogo

Edited by gogoblender
Pat, are you saying using this code is cheating ingame?

:)

gogo

No no, I'm not saying anything.. ..I'm asking! :)

I felt strange about it because anyone wrote the name of this "magazine", and I dind't find anything using google.

I just wanted to ensure myself that this referment about a "magazine" is true, and not a trick in order to post cheat inside an official forum. A reply by the Ascaron Team in that thread or an extract of the article would be nice.

I tried it and it still works. not bad sword for bronze to begin with.

I would think it is merely an advertising tool to drum up interest and sell magazines. now think of people making up sendkey programs to test for 'gifts'. if there is one, there has to be others.

• 3 months later...
Fezzik Vizzini over at the SIF just posted this great info!

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but:-

You can obtain an exclusive weapon called the "Flashing Glaive Of Atherton" by:

Enter the console (press the tilde key) and type

UNLOCK HEKR-ASDJ-TEBB-WUEN-SDKL

and press enter.

A unique weapon will appear at your feet. Use it if you wish. I hope this is OK and not considered a cheat and against the rules as it has been published in a PC game magazine.

This is the only good thing that PC Gamer had for Sacred 2 as it did not like the game and only gave it 57%

Yeah...free stuff!

:)

gogo

Are there any other item codes?

*cough*

36 to be precise (at the moment).

as llama said its 36 unlockable uniques.

the codes were available at wolfe's lair on that link Llama posted, but not long ago, they were removed from wolfe's lair and any other place I knew the codes were written because they werent intended to be released yet.

quote; Wolfe's Lair

Some of the codes we had listed were obtained before their intended release dates.

I am working with Ascaron to determine which codes should have been available and I will have a modified list up ASAP. I will also be updating the page as new items become available over time.

Thanks for your patience!