Dual Wield Seraphim

I believe I have perfected my Jedi seraphim build (as much as these simple skills can be perfected). This is a copy of my guide on SIF forums. I've built this seraphim quite a few times already, and I'm confident that this build works nicely despite the deaths that I have suffered :whistle: Of course the listed options are not compulsory, this can be used simply as a base for a different build.

This is my take on the Dual Wield Seraphim. A no-brainer build that will kill rather quickly and reliably. Neither overpowered or nerfed, suited to both beginners and veterans alike. It is a solid toon that provides enough challenge to keep you on the edge, but forgiving enough to not get you killed the first time you fall asleep while fighting too many rats...

Comments and criticism are very welcome. I might add a thing or two later on, but it should be good enough by now.

Skills overview

1 Tactics Lore

2 Exalted Warrior Focus

3 Dual wield

4 Armor Lore

5 Revered Technology Lore

6 Combat Reflexes

7 Toughness

8 Constitution

9 Revered Technology Focus

10 Enhanced Perception

The distribution of skill points depends on your personal preferences, but skills that should be mastered asap are Dual Wield (your main skill), Toughness, Constitution and possibly the utility skill (if it's worth mastering).

I recommend assigning about 20-25 points in most of the skills before trying to master the important ones. That is usually the point where the diminishing returns kick in, so you get the best bang for the buck.

Choosing skills

At first levels the order of the skills is not very important. You level up so fast that it doesn't really matter if you pick Armor Lore instead of Exalted Warrior Focus at level 2. At level 18+, however, it's good to know why you should pick Combat Reflexes or Toughness, at which order and why.

Level 2-3

Tactics Lore is one of the first skills you should pick if you want to get Dual Wield as soon as possible. At level 3 you can pick one more skill (Exalted Warrior recommended), but don't spend skill points in it yet (put them in Tactics Lore to get Dual Wield).

Level 5-8

This is the first level at which you can get Dual Wield. Armor Lore can be taken instead, if you want to use BFG for a few more levels (which can get you to level 8 in no time).

Level 12

Time to get some modifications for the Flaring Nova. Revered Technology Lore ftw :) A good idea would be to keep a few skill points unassigned from previous level-ups, so that you have exactly 9 points to spend in this skill immediately. This should be the last time you touch this skill for the next 20-30 levels. Other skills are more important, and we need the Nova mostly for crowd control anyway.

Level 18

Combat reflexes is a nice option here. Toughness will be more useful later in the game, while there can never be enough chance to evade.

Level 25

Toughness is the final skill choice that belongs to the core of the build. At this point you will have enough skill points in Armor Lore to give a decent boost to the armor granted by Toughness. With the added bonus from relics, you will have a very decent Armor rating for your level. Try to get this skill to level 25-30 as soon as you can.

Level 35

Now the remaining skills, which merely make the build more solid. Constitution is a very useful option, more life is good for very obvious reasons. It fills the void left by the absence of a shield and Warding Energy, giving you a much better chance to live another day.

Level 50

Time to make the Nova more useful again. It should be very weak by now, so we need to read more runes (or get items with bonuses to Flaring Nova). Without Focus the overleveled combat art will not be very efficient, plus we need to do something about that regeneration time.

Level 65

The final slot is reserved for a utility skill. It can be any skill you wanted, that was not in the list so far. Warding Energy Lore for more tanking power, Sword Weapons to unlock the bonuses for your swords, Riding for those cool mounts... You can really take your time with this, there is no need to choose this skill right away. All the core skills are in place, so you should be able to survive without this skill slot. This is usually a skill that you should not invest heavily in, increasing it with +skill bonuses instead.

I prefer Enhanced Perception, which will unlock the "chance to find valuables" mod on items, so I can find some nice gear. Celestial Magic Focus is also a nice option, which would have allowed me to use higher level Radiant pillar with cool modifications and lower cost.

Combat Art Modifications

You can modify your Combat Arts any way you like, but here are my recommendations:

Pelting Strikes - this is the spam-art that practically replaces your left mouse attack. Better left at low level for a while, the goal is to have the regeneration time at approximately 2,5-3 seconds (less if you can perform it faster).

Succession for the double-hit chance, Focus for the regeneration bonus, Precision for the Critical hits chance.

Flaring Nova - the secondary skill, used for its high damage at early game, and as crowd control skill at later stages (where it's damage is no longer that great).

Expand for a nice increase in Nova's Radius, Stun that will helpfully immobilize some of the enemies for about 5 seconds (even bosses), Laggard for the slow effect (though you can choose Flux if you really want more damage output).

Battle Stance (Buff) - this is the most reasonable buff to use.

Premonition for an increase in Attack Rating, Drill so you can use high level buff with lower cost, Retaliation so you can avoid some damage which will be reflected to your attackers instead.

These are the beginner-friendly core arts that will ensure your simple and steady progress. Throw a Radiant Pillar into a group of enemies (or rather a bit in front of them), nuke them with Flaring Nova, and finish them off with Pelting Strikes while standing near the Pillar (the Pillar will become rather useless at about level 30+, unless you take Celestial Magic Focus).

You will want to use other arts and combos as you play, but these depend on your personal style so I won't mention them here. The above tend to be the most used ones in my build, though I do use a lot of other spells.

Game progress

This is a sturdy build, which allows you to decently tank the monsters and damage them at the same time. You will be able to rush though Silver almost without leveling (that doesn't mean that you should avoid too many monsters :P).

At about level 14-19 you can safely encounter the first bosses.

I recommend leveling to about 25 to face Xanthiar, and up to the jungle. At that point you should be around level 29-30, which will give you a good chance against Kral & Co (remember to press the space bar twice every time you take some damage with that one, he can easily kill you in two hits - one of the most challenging bosses for this build).

I recommend leveling a little at that point, and farming some decent gear before venturing into the Dryad island (or be extremely careful).

By now you should already have a nearly unkillable Seraphim (though don't get too overconfident). Good luck with Gold :guns:

~~~~~~

Here is the most I was able to squeeze out of her, in hardcore. :P Don't try this at home :)

With the latest incarnation of Jedi seraphim, I went for the main quest to see how quickly I can complete it. The gear was rather mediocre, mostly what I found or bought (most of the twink stuff was lost in previous deaths). It is important to equip items with certain modifiers, like evade, opponent's chance to burn/poison/etc -%, received damage over time -% etc. You don't need godly gear, but some things are a must.

I was able to kill Gar'Colossus at level 10. I would have tried earlier, but leveled on the way there. Wasn't particularly hard, but it required me to pay enough attention to the health bar.

Octagolamus went down at level 14, this was rather dangerous ;)

Level 18, Xanthiar and Carnach. The dragon was tough, I nearly died a few times. Carnach was a pushover compared to that, and leveled me to level 19.

At level 19 I defeated the Mist. It wasn't anything difficult, but it did nearly kill me once. It was a bit too early to go there ;)

Level 21 Garganthropod. This one was very easy. He went down so fast, he didn't even have time to summon his little scorpions (take that!).

At level 22 I faced Kral, the nemesis of Jedi Seras. As always, it was a very dangerous fight. Still, he went down :woot:

I tried the Forest Guardian at level 23, but wasn't doing enough damage (shouldn't save skill points for level 25 :P). Perhaps with better gear I would have done it.

Facettelion at level 24. The main problem with this one is that he keeps stunning you. As I didn't have gear with "opponent's chance to stun -%" (iirc it does exist), it took me a while to kill him. As he kept dishing out quite some damage, it was a rather difficult battle.

I reached Nimonuil at level 26. He was pretty easy, but he really made me keep my eyes on the healthbar.

Note: with this build, dealing damage is not really a problem. The trick is to stay alive while dealing it. While it may seem easy the way I describe it, in reality this run for the main quest nearly killed me on many occasions.

And finally, the epic battle with the Guardians at level 26... This was insanely tough, they deal a LOT of damage. Good thing was that I saved some points for a while, and pumped Toughness to a relatively high level (at least 15-17). It really helped me survive. The final Guardian was the one with poison damage, and almost killed me. And I mean almost. Phew... I ran out of potions when I brought him down to near death. Unfortunately I was also near death... Thankfully I had chosen Kybele as my God, and used the spell at that moment to heal myself.

Being hardcore, I should have bailed that very instant. But bailing would not be so epic, so I went for all or nothing. I attacked his remaining hitpoints, and defeated him while my own healthbar went dangerously down. I quickly gulped a Recovery potion to counter the dot poison, and proceeded to looting the damn mother. The end. :Just_Cuz_21:

I love this seraphim :wub:

Edited by Antitrust

Solid defensive build. Links to SacredWiki, great for everyone else to get down on the nitty gritty micro management. Nice touch. Could you tell me what kind of regen you had on the Radiant Pillar? I built quite a few Seraphims from the original Sacred, and loved having the regen at less than a second...was able to spam 15 onscreen once at a time, and also combined it with WIDD so it's damage was competitive with any other Pillar out there. If you're using a long acting beam, are you counting on high damage from that one beam and then drawing them all into it? I also love/appreciate your focus on Pelting Strikes. It's a very good looking skill, has her in action against a number of opponents, and at later levels could be combined with Life Leech so that she's always have a health income.

I'm curious as to your build's life bar. Mad rush up and down, or rock solid?

And I actually think the best part of this guide is how you mapped out it's progression with commentary to all players new and veteran with what to expect while going up levels.

Great work here Antitrust.

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

I use Radiant Pillar merely as a support fire-and-forget skill, usually in combo with Baneful Smite at higher levels. So I read all the runes up to the efficient level, which means the regen is rather high. In my case, it is mostly useful to deal that extra bit of damage while I whack the mobs. At lower levels it actually makes my killing much faster as it quickly finishes off the mobs damaged by the Nova.

I forgot to mention the stats allocation, lol. Well I simply put about 2-3 points into Vitality for every 1 point in strength. That gives me a decent health bar. Constitution bonus increases as you progress (which is mainly why I left it to the final skills), and I like to think of it as the "last chance" skill (you can easily live without it in this build, but there will be a lot of close calls, so it helps by adding that extra bit that makes a close call not that close).

The right equipment is rather important, but very easy to get. I usually find some nice equipment that has life on it. Generally I prefer to buy the cheapo stuff that is sold by merchants, as I can reliably find what I need whenever I need to upgrade. If I then find better stuff while adventuring, all the better :)

I use Radiant Pillar merely as a support fire-and-forget skill, usually in combo with Baneful Smite at higher levels. So I read all the runes up to the efficient level, which means the regen is rather high. In my case, it is mostly useful to deal that extra bit of damage while I whack the mobs. At lower levels it actually makes my killing much faster as it quickly finishes off the mobs damaged by the Nova.

I forgot to mention the stats allocation, lol. Well I simply put about 2-3 points into Vitality for every 1 point in strength. That gives me a decent health bar. Constitution bonus increases as you progress (which is mainly why I left it to the final skills), and I like to think of it as the "last chance" skill (you can easily live without it in this build, but there will be a lot of close calls, so it helps by adding that extra bit that makes a close call not that close).

The right equipment is rather important, but very easy to get. I usually find some nice equipment that has life on it. Generally I prefer to buy the cheapo stuff that is sold by merchants, as I can reliably find what I need whenever I need to upgrade. If I then find better stuff while adventuring, all the better :(

Nice build, though I was puzzled by the absence of Sword Weapons. I'm not certain it *only* affects the "Modifier Sword Weapons" equipment as much as it makes Dual Wield replace Sword Weapons (as opposed to replacing nothing). By this I mean, Dual Wield skill modifiers (including those double-hits) would not "kick-in" because Sword Weapons is missing. Maybe I'm wrong though.

As for my own build, spending an insanely high amount of runes in Battle Stance *and* Warding Energy, kills my Regeneration efficiency, irremediably that even Exalted Warrior Focus, a unique mount, or other "reduce regeneration time" things couldn't make up for. I tend to rely on just attacking insanely fast with super-high attack, defense and evasion, just using normal attacks. In my experience Pelting Strikes is overrated (it is not much faster than normal hits, and once Dual Wield gives you double-hits...).

Warding Energy, while more or less useless against bosses (who basically wipe all its energy fast, if they hit you reasonably), it is godly against normal enemies who barely dent your HP. They probably wouldn't at all with Constitution above 75.

While not having any aspect's Focus skill makes runes for Battle Stance and Warding Energy give bread crumbs per rune, I do not have to worry about the regeneration time penalty (since I don't use anything). Oh and I have Concentration (lv 1), to use both buffs at once. I don't switch.

As for buying stuff at merchants. I don't even sell at merchants. If I encounter a vendor on my way, I'll sell all my junk for the better Gold, otherwise, I throw it away. My experience has been that loot that is usable (for my character) is pretty plentiful and vendors rarely sell orange or green items. I only keep items with pretty nice bonuses on them, I think vendors would fall short of supplying me with decent things.

Though I guess we put emphasis on different things in our build. I haven't tried a build like yours. Just that seeing the damage amounts of combat arts for Seraphim is...rather depressing, if you consider that my normal melee damage is almost as good (and sometimes better).

I hope I didn't seem needlessly confrontational, as it wasn't my intention. Just wanted to say what I thought of the build. It's no doubt a good guideline to make a solid build.

Nice build, though I was puzzled by the absence of Sword Weapons. I'm not certain it *only* affects the "Modifier Sword Weapons" equipment as much as it makes Dual Wield replace Sword Weapons (as opposed to replacing nothing). By this I mean, Dual Wield skill modifiers (including those double-hits) would not "kick-in" because Sword Weapons is missing. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Well, I decided that Sword Weapon unlocks are too much of a luxury for me :( Maybe I'll regret it, maybe not. Time will tell :blush:

As for replacing, so far all I can see is that they are the same skill for the bonus purposes. Sword Weapons only gives bonuses when you hold one sword per weapon slot, Dual Wield gives them only when you hold two weapons.

Why don't you write a guide yourself? :viking: Sounds really cool, and quite different from the usual regen management.

Thanks for all the comments :4rofl:

Very nice build write up trust. The format is easy to follow and informative. The flexibilty in play style is also a nice touch in the build. Leaving room for customization makes for a wonderful guide. :(

I have to admit that I never tried a dual wielder in Sacred Underworld but your guide has me curious to try one. In fact I haven't even seen a dual wielder in Sacred 2 yet but gogo tells me they look awesome in battle. Your use of Flaring Nova as a mob neutralizer sounds like it makes easy pickings for Pelting Strike. Something I'm wondering about Flaring Nova/Laggard mod. Does it slow down movement speed, attack speed or both? Both I wish! :blush:

@ Little Sara

Your preference to focus on regular attacks is really intriguing. It reminds me of my Underworld days as a struggling Melee BM, lol. It actually worked very well up until Niob. Since my BM didn't have any powerful attack rate increasing Combat Arts I eventually was no longer able to hit enemies in Niob. Things are very different in Sacred 2 however and I think your build style will do quite well. I'm eager to learn of your progression. Welcome to FDM. :viking:

Well, I decided that Sword Weapon unlocks are too much of a luxury for me :viking: Maybe I'll regret it, maybe not. Time will tell :(

As for replacing, so far all I can see is that they are the same skill for the bonus purposes. Sword Weapons only gives bonuses when you hold one sword per weapon slot, Dual Wield gives them only when you hold two weapons.

Why don't you write a guide yourself? :4rofl: Sounds really cool, and quite different from the usual regen management.

Thanks for all the comments :resp:

Then I'll have to try to be certain, about Sword Weapons. Though given my skill placement, I arrive at exactly 916 skill points spent, and Sword Weapons is at lv 1 only. I'm not sure what other skill would truly benefit.

Very nice build write up trust. The format is easy to follow and informative. The flexibilty in play style is also a nice touch in the build. Leaving room for customization makes for a wonderful guide. :P

I have to admit that I never tried a dual wielder in Sacred Underworld but your guide has me curious to try one. In fact I haven't even seen a dual wielder in Sacred 2 yet but gogo tells me they look awesome in battle. Your use of Flaring Nova as a mob neutralizer sounds like it makes easy pickings for Pelting Strike. Something I'm wondering about Flaring Nova/Laggard mod. Does it slow down movement speed, attack speed or both? Both I wish! :blush:

@ Little Sara

Your preference to focus on regular attacks is really intriguing. It reminds me of my Underworld days as a struggling Melee BM, lol. It actually worked very well up until Niob. Since my BM didn't have any powerful attack rate increasing Combat Arts I eventually was no longer able to hit enemies in Niob. Things are very different in Sacred 2 however and I think your build style will do quite well. I'm eager to learn of your progression. Welcome to FDM. :P

Thank you for the welcome. And I just posted the build. I'm less flexible, but then again I'm a min-maxer "type"of player, and so far it's served me well. My only big flaw is that I never plan builds in function of pvp, and they only do good in pvp if they're THAT good overall. So my builds are always in function of pve, which is my main area of interest in games, wether MMO or semi online like Sacred.

Then I'll have to try to be certain, about Sword Weapons. Though given my skill placement, I arrive at exactly 916 skill points spent, and Sword Weapons is at lv 1 only. I'm not sure what other skill would truly benefit.

The first level of a skill is "free", so you won't spend a skill point on it, you'll "just" use up a skill slot.

The first level of a skill is "free", so you won't spend a skill point on it, you'll "just" use up a skill slot.

True I forgot there was 1 "free" skill point per skill. But even that doesn't change the build much.

Oops, I arrive 50 points under 926...but there is no other skill I could think of. I could only boost one of those I previewed as being at 100, or at 50. I'll be able to get Mastery in Warding Energy Lore, which could always help...

Like the build alot. I use a more magic blend.

Tactics Lore

Exhalted Warrior

Dual Wield

Celestial Magic Lore

Combat Disipline

Armor Lore

Combat Reflexes

Constitution

last two are optional on play style

I add Somersault as a primary attack and logisitcal attack. Modified for reduction in regeneration, area attack, and stun.

Celestial Magic should be raised to a minimum to modify Restoration and Pillar.

Restoration modify to add addition health regeneration, 100% resistance to damage over time, and reduction in statis effects on yourself.

Pillar modify to reduce enemy attack, increased duration, and more overall damage.

Combos I set up

1) Somersault and Soul Hammer (used to get around..to hit an area and try to stun targets...followed by a hard hitting single attack)

2) Pelting Strikes (primary attack and is on the combo key alone.)

3) Restoration and Pillar are on a shared combo key. (provides you with healing and protection and area support damage while you continue you main attacks)

4) Divine Shield and Altricity (utility slot of protection and attack)

Attribute wise while you getting 1 point I invest in Vitality. When you start getting 2 points..I plan to put 1 in Strength and 1 in Deterity...at 3 points..I'll have to see. Attributes are highly dependant on play style :)

Since you have two weapons, make use of landing special statis effects. Damage Lore could be a nice skill to have. Having a Blacksmith modify a weapon with a Lava Rock converts some of you damage to Fire AND adds a chance to cause Burning to a target, is an example. Make sure to use this awesome advanatge of having Dual Wield.

Edited by Cygnus

Hi!

I decided to give a try to your guide Antitrust.

But there's one thing I'd like to get more info about : the Stat Placement.

I don't want to screw up this one right at the beggining, so I'd like to know what stats should be useful for this one.

Thanks.

Max

Hi!

I decided to give a try to your guide Antitrust.

But there's one thing I'd like to get more info about : the Stat Placement.

I don't want to screw up this one right at the beggining, so I'd like to know what stats should be useful for this one.

Thanks.

Max

Yay, let's make more Jedis :)

The stats have a rather small impact from what I see. You can't really mess it up, you will have a benefit any way you put them (unless you dump them into intelligence :big_boss:).

I play hardcore, so I put most points into Vitality (every bit helps), and some in Strength (for attack and damage bonus). Around 2 points in Vitality for 1 point in strength works fine for me. I sometimes put a random point in Willpower or Dexterity (whatever I feel like doing :agreed: ).

There is no "perfect build", so trying to have specific stats/skills is pointless. That's why I didn't write any ratios for distributing skill points. I outlined the important skills that benefit the most from skilling (which did not really require outlining), so people can make the character the way they like it. Putting 140 instead of 139 skill points in Dual Wield will not make a difference :paladin:

I'd appreciate any feedback in case you run into difficulties while sticking with this build. We can always improve it.

• 2 weeks later...

When dual wielding, the only thing Sword Weapons still does is unlocking the bonuses on the swords - which aren't all that great and certainly no reason to waste a skill.

Here's a screenshot of my Seraphim (L40 now) and her skills:

asuka-l40-skillszz9i.jpg

You are using CAs though, unlike my build. I can afford to sacrifice Bargaining to get Sword Weapons. There are bonuses only unlocked at Mastery as well. But I won't put more than 75 points in it.

I have updated the first post with the details of my latest Jedi seraphim (at the bottom of the post). The one that beat Silver at level 26 :cry:

That was a very rewarding experience, though rather dangerous. Yay :) I knew this one would restore the balance of the force, she has always been special (she even got green hair when she was born).

May the force be with you all :cry:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have to add to this thread. Just have.

Here is my seraphim made over the guide in this thread.

6f7f109d42c254d0a47b406c99eb6a7adb583353.png

The boots are a set item. Not sure if she turns out ready to go out skiing, or for a space walk :)

I too was puzzeld with the missing sword skill. But now I find it to be fredom. I use all kinds of one handed weapons, that I find. Mixed or grouped. I also try to have differnt dmg. types in my slots. So I can switch to something different if I feel the enemy has too much resistance.

So far she has done well. Just got her to the dryad island. And it was first when I got her to the swamp that I needed to use more than one right click to take out most enemies. And I mean most. She took out easy 4 or more enemies in reach before the swamp. Desert was as easy as the rest.

48e769eacf7752ae222a556d57120e1d48524096.png

Notice my main right click art is only at level 2. And it is there only becasue I by mistake right clicked on a rune when I wantet to move it in inventory. So had to put a bit more in Exalted Warrior Focus. That happend in the swamp.

The giant scorpion boss took me some time and a few potions to get trough. Maybe I picked the wrong set of weapons.

The boss in the jungle pyramid was very, very easy indeed. Stod in one corner and took it out with continue right clicks, and did not use one single potion. But I think I found out where my luck is.

95f68f5fd221a8a1e4bcfd32a3d53a323ac6eedf.png

Notice that "Chance to evade" %. With the right set of weapons selectet it is above 79% chance to evade. I do think that is my main defence ATM. She keeps telling me she needs more protection against physical dmg. But it will cost me my recharge time.

And here comes why I feel the need to add to this thread.

I close to never use Nova or Pillage of light. Only time I used them, was in the jungle. Found a ghost there, that I could not target with any weapon. So ended up just tanking it, and taking it out bit by bit, waiting for the nova to recharge. Nova was the only thing I could find that got a hit in on that ghost. Killed two that way. The last one seemed to have life leach on its weapon. Leaching me as much as I got it. So had to let that one go.

Any who knows that ghost and how it should be handled?

Anyway. since I am never using nova. I am considering to drop Revered technologi. And get concentration instead. So I can get pelting strikes higher and still have the recharge time at about 2,5 sek.

But I have only played this game for a few days, so do not know what is ahead of me. Would like to hear why nova is needed after the jungle. And why it would be foolish to pick concentration after constitution. ?!?

Any other thoughts will be appriciatet, and I should probely mention I am a noob. Not got to silver yet, and am not playing hardcore.

And one last thing. High heels in a swamp -how smart can that be ;)

You do reach higher, if standing on the shoulders of great men. And I will be happy to lend my shoulders to any girl in a mini skirt.

Edited by LoveJoy
Do you mind if I create your guide with my program and submit it to my Guides Database?

Max

Sure, go ahead :) I'm glad people like it.

Anyway. since I am never using nova. I am considering to drop Revered technologi. And get concentration instead. So I can get pelting strikes higher and still have the recharge time at about 2,5 sek.

But I have only played this game for a few days, so do not know what is ahead of me. Would like to hear why nova is needed after the jungle. And why it would be foolish to pick concentration after constitution. ?!?

Nothing is "needed" after anything. I picked Revered Tech so I could spam a stunning Area of Effect spell, so if you don't like using it feel free to drop the skills for something else. I needed Focus to increase the CA level, and Lore to increase casting speed, which means I also get an added bonus of increased damage (which can be very significant on a wide Nova).

As for the ghost, there are ideas in this thread, started by me after one of those garema ghost one ot two hit me in a split-second for over 2.5k damage and killed my seraphim. So skip my flaming and read bellow the suggestions of other players.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9323

Edited by Dobri
  • 4 weeks later...
And here comes why I feel the need to add to this thread.

I close to never use Nova or Pillage of light. Only time I used them, was in the jungle. Found a ghost there, that I could not target with any weapon. So ended up just tanking it, and taking it out bit by bit, waiting for the nova to recharge. Nova was the only thing I could find that got a hit in on that ghost. Killed two that way. The last one seemed to have life leach on its weapon. Leaching me as much as I got it. So had to let that one go.

Any who knows that ghost and how it should be handled?

If you mean the 2 storm like bosses, it`s all about killing their raised minions, just concentrate on them and the boss gets aditional damage or something.

They are just plain annoying things!

He means the garema warriors in the jungle that turn ghostly and can't be targeted by conventional attacks, which is a bug. Lately, I had the opportunity to check that thing out and they seem to turn when they get into a T-energy pool. I'll try to play a game where I keep them away from those and see whether they'll turn.

Edited by Dobri
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a number of questions regarding Antitrust's DW build.

1) As far as resistances, what would be the best? (eg all arcane,all poison,ect).

2) For gear, should I concentrate on armor or on what bonuses it comes with?

3) Since a seraphim can't unlock the bonuses on halfted weapons, does it matter to me or not?

4) For Combat Arts, where should I be putting the points towards (eg how many runes to memorize for each)?

Thanks for taking the time to answer and helping me to understand the game better.

1) As far as resistances, what would be the best? (eg all arcane,all poison,ect)

All resistances are important :( I prefer using relics of the same colour instead of mixing them, that gives a better damage absorption.

2) For gear, should I concentrate on armor or on what bonuses it comes with?

Both. Losing a small amount of armor is a fair trade-off for better bonuses in some cases. Armor alone doesn't mean much.

3) Since a seraphim can't unlock the bonuses on halfted weapons, does it matter to me or not?

Doesn't matter I guess. You can still use hafted items, even with locked bonuses.

4) For Combat Arts, where should I be putting the points towards (eg how many runes to memorize for each)?

That depends on you. Battle Stance and Pelting Strikes can be left at low level, and used with a booster slot to increase their levels.

Flaring Nova level depends on your regen time. I prefer it to be around 10-15 seconds to be comfortable, so I read as many as needed to achieve that. If you can find some items with bonuses to Flaring Nova or all combat arts, you need to read less runes.