New Sacred 2 Dragon Wallpaper - released by Ascaron

Hello Darkmatters'..

That was a really cool Wallpaper... You know of any more?

By the way, I'm getting some major LAG issues. I have toned down the setting to around mid-range(+)I've dropped the grass setting--way down. I have a fairly fast system(which was--well above...cutting edge a couple of years back..) But, I'm getting some major "LAG" issues". I will try to drop the setting a little more;but, if I go any lower on my 40" LCD screen, it hurts my eyes when I play for 2 hours(+) or more...

One of your buds put on his ending e-mail with this address--thought I'd check it out and see why he's on 2 or more Sacred2 forums..

It's always good to have as many "resources" as one can get when we ALL run into one problem or another---with our games..

Peace,

Joe :)

Jaws, welcome to DarkMatters!

I hope you were able to get the lag issue resolved?

And, alas, I wish there were more wallpapers, but hopefully they'll release a few more closer to Christmas.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

By the way, I'm getting some major LAG issues.

Yesterday was a bad day for lag with lots of people on the servers so it might not be just your settings. :)

Great wallpaper thanks bhj,

and yep gogo, sure looks great at 1680x1050 :)

Edited by stubbie
Jaws, welcome to DarkMatters!

I hope you were able to get the lag issue resolved?

And, alas, I wish there were more wallpapers, but hopefully they'll release a few more closer to Christmas.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Gogo,

I made a setting change in a reg file according to a reccomendation on the Sacred2 (tech problems) site,which "maxed" a (I believe) Page file size. It seemed to help with "lag";but, I had a crash yesterday. I stopped playing after that occured. I read here, that yesterday was a bad time for "lag" issues. I hope today--will be a better one.

P.S,: I put that wallpaper at "max" rez on my desktop bhj---looks really cool,

Thanks again,

Joe

Keep working on it Jaws. It took a lot of tinkering on my end before I was happy with what I got. I'm only using AA x 4 when I'm on Lan, and Elite Grafx as well.

And ayup...the dragon sure is a handsome looking thing.

:D

gogo

Asuka Sohryu L. said:
What, no 1920x1200? :D

Guess I'll have to make my own then.

This one, for instance, would be a good wallpaper, I think ;)

You could still put the logo 'n' stuff on it, if you wanted.

asuka-l37-01y07y.jpg

Is it me is the view on this screenshot a bit too underwear-focused?

Not that I think wearing lingerie, or a g-string (yes, Seraphim has a g-string set item...) is really all that good. But doing so for battle no less... Not to mention High Heels, especially good for Desert and Swamp ground I bet.

Did they ever consider female players might like to see a character that isn't half-undressed?

What, no 1920x1200? :P

Guess I'll have to make my own then.

This one, for instance, would be a good wallpaper, I think :)

You could still put the logo 'n' stuff on it, if you wanted.

http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=asuka-l37-01y07y.jpg

Is it me is the view on this screenshot a bit too underwear-focused?

There's no such thing as "too underwear-focused" :D

Not that I think wearing lingerie, or a g-string (yes, Seraphim has a g-string set item...) is really all that good. But doing so for battle no less... Not to mention High Heels, especially good for Desert and Swamp ground I bet.

Did they ever consider female players might like to see a character that isn't half-nude?

No one forces you to wear that g-string item. There are still many other items for the Seraphim which cover more. Especially with the combat armour pieces, there's hardly any piece of skin left visible :)

Concerning the high heels, I'm not too fond of them myself - I think they are a bad idea, as I'm sure you can't run (much less fight) in these things.

Edited by Asuka Sohryu L.