Greetings!

Hi everyone! :D

Been lurking around this website for a few weeks now and finally decided to register. I've been playing hardcore characters

for a while now but generally alone in locked servers. This seems like a nice community to be a part of!

I'm also working on a Character Designer that lets you mix and match Combat Arts and skills before actually creating the character.

Lots of research, but fun to spend some time on! :)

Peace to all....

I've been away from this forum site for awhile. I really like the "re-doo". NICE desktop & wallpaper...

Hope all is well with everyone--here...

Be cool......

Ole' Joe :D

By the by...

Where can I get a "complete" run down of "all" the stuff(items) that we can pick-up and use. Some Items I just haven't been able to figure, just how my character(or, any one elses'...) would or could use some of this stuff. Basically, it's what appears to be a "page"(brown parchment"...);but, can't associate it with any other item..so far..

Edited by jaw69

Hi Akamir, and welcome to DarkMatters!

Glad to see you're on the HC servers. There's a gang of us playing online, look for the [D.a.r.k] tag and we can help out as well. Hope to see some more of you here...ayup...we're friendly.

:D

gogo

p.s. Jaw, that was actually a project I wanted to do, listing all the objects and how they affect game play...hopefully some time will clear up and it can be added. Till then, just make a post with stuff you're finding and we can answer here on this forum regarding the items you've collected.

Hi Akamir, and welcome to DarkMatters!

Glad to see you're on the HC servers. There's a gang of us playing online, look for the [D.a.r.k] tag and we can help out as well. Hope to see some more of you here...ayup...we're friendly.

:o

gogo

p.s. Jaw, that was actually a project I wanted to do, listing all the objects and how they affect game play...hopefully some time will clear up and it can be added. Till then, just make a post with stuff you're finding and we can answer here on this forum regarding the items you've collected.

Gogo,

Thanks for the quick reply...

Your a good man.... I'll do what I can to "Note" the Items---that, I can't make head nor tail of...

Peace,

Joe :)

Basically, it's what appears to be a "page"(brown parchment"...);but, can't associate it with any other item..so far..

Most of the books that are picked up in game are able to be "read" by right clicking on them. Sometimes you get leaves of books which don't seem to work so far. At least, when I get one of these items that you mentioned I can't get it to open up properly. Bug or something to come later maybe?

:)

gogo

Basically, it's what appears to be a "page"(brown parchment"...);but, can't associate it with any other item..so far..

Most of the books that are picked up in game are able to be "read" by right clicking on them. Sometimes you get leaves of books which don't seem to work so far. At least, when I get one of these items that you mentioned I can't get it to open up properly. Bug or something to come later maybe?

gogo

Gogo,

Understood;but, when I right-click on them...nothing happens... very odd. I can't drag-an-drop on to "anything" with them.... All I can do with them is sell'um...bummer.

They just take up space. Which, as we all know---you can't waste in storage in this game.

gogo

Gogo,

Understood;but, when I right-click on them...nothing happens... very odd. I can't drag-an-drop on to "anything" with them.... All I can do with them is sell'um...bummer.

They just take up space. Which, as we all know---you can't waste in storage in this game.

heh, that's what I mean..unlike the books those items that you mention can't be "read" or activated so far. I just sell 'em...hopefully ascaron will come up with some use for them in future patches.

:crazy:

gogo

:crazy:

gogo

Gogo,

heh, that's what I mean..unlike the books those items that you mention can't be "read" or activated so far. I just sell 'em...hopefully ascaron will come up with some use for them in future patches.

:4rofl:

gogo

Gogo,

Glad we're in aggreement, bud...

And, what time is it there in Canada, man... ? Must be at least 3 hours ahead of me..!:) Nice I got you when your on-line...

Joe :o

Nice to meet you Akamir. Welcome to our humble home! :)

Very interesting project and no doubt quite complex. Should you run into some touble there are quite a few people here that seem to have an aptitude for that kind of thing and could probably help. :o

And a big long time no see to you Jaw. :crazy:

I think those pages are intended for a future patch in order to function. It seems as though there are many things within the game installation that are not yet implemented but that there basic models and textures are there within the game. I'm thinking those pages are unintentionally dropping. I think...

Nice to meet you Akamir. Welcome to our humble home! :D

Very interesting project and no doubt quite complex. Should you run into some touble there are quite a few people here that seem to have an aptitude for that kind of thing and could probably help. :twitch:

And a big long time no see to you Jaw. :tongue:

I think those pages are intended for a future patch in order to function. It seems as though there are many things within the game installation that are not yet implemented but that there basic models and textures are there within the game. I'm thinking those pages are unintentionally dropping. I think...

Hey---Schot,

Long time---no talk to you--either,man...... I don't know just how long;but, it sure feels like a very long time...

How are you:)

By the by,

I finally got Sacred 2 to run 1/2 way decent... It took checking and changing out one pair of my bootable ram(ONE pair was N.G.) which I discovered after running a mem test or two. The company(OCZ) was very quick to replace the defective "matched-pair" of ram,which was cool. After that(and, doing all the recommended checks' and tweaks.) The game runs pretty fair.. Not too many crashes. They come and go;but, hardly at all anymore. You thinking about checking out Windows 7 :) The beta is out finally, and open to the first 2.5 million people. So... if your "gamey"(gutsy) enough, it's here. I'm just not too sure if I want to jump into that "can-of-worms" myself... I found that Microsoft likes "us"(the customer...) to be the Guinea pigs for its' software. Especially to "test" it out--which, is how this appears to be..the case(again). So, I figure if I can replace one of my two video cards(that are SLi'ed...) with a minimum of a one card, 9800 GTX OC (sli capable) 1gb. PCIe 2.0.. I'll be on my way to actually seeing and playing this (and, other games..) the way it was meant to be...seen and played.

Well...that's all I've got--for now.

Ole' Joe :(