Sacred2.net ladder - Top 25 Listing

Why does that ladder keep getting me to play?

http://www.sacred2.net

It's pure evol ^^ I even think it's updating faster...I was talking to Zin last night, and we were both surprised that it had our current levels as of a few minutes past. Putrescine's name is still listed even though it got killed by the frost Dragon. And Knuckles' toon and mine have joined ranks. Here's a pic of the top 25

th_top25.jpg

To get good stats, I usually click on High Score first, then level so it sorts by level and then choose display by 100 per page, and then choose HC only.

The page is sort of slow loading but if you're patient it will work I was actually surprised how few peeps have made it to higher levels, and the actual numbers of players in Niobium is really small. For now, because the top ranks are made up by a few with lots of space in between, it means there's lots of room for all of us there at the top, and the results come in fast.

We can put more in the rankings, keep swigging those mentor pots!

:P

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

heh, Coruskane, was wondernig about that myself. And...dom dom dom dom...I've made level 128...and am slowly slogging my way up to Niob. I'll probably park my toon when I get there, and have fun with all my lower level toons where most of the community is playing. Put, saw your Dryad getting up to the top as well... I'm just trying to keep the discipline to keep up the leveling...

must...advance... must...advance...

And Viper...wow... those levels are going on fast...

Good job!

:P

gogo

Areperum, I have to say that the ladder lately has been very very frustrating. It's what got me going actually to take the toon up to Niob...and for the last few days no updates have been happening, in fact, after that small flurry of almost constant real time updates...

nada

Does anyone know if it's broken?

:D

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Hy guys I can see the ladder is a big step on getting on it :) for me, but the thing is ive finaly did it, I finaly manage it to make it work online, I just started playing and now im level 5, already killed the grifin boss :) wasn't of to much competition tho, I thought it would be more and more hard, anyway , if u guys can give me a direction on how to join, or/and play with u guys in a server, please tell me, forgive my idiotic post, posted in a wrong place.

Thx in advance

Urs and always AngelShade - The follower of Nothingnes.

• 2 months later...

Uhm dont worry - you beloved ladder will eventually update you Gogo :P

He he I am hmmm number well - hmmm...

Nr 1 character slayer... :unsure:

Edited by D-molisher

#17 woooooooooooooooot! Ah to bad I didn't have the [D.a.r.k] tag when I created viper0077. :unsure:

She was first hc toon.....well the first 1 died at level 24 but she was my real first toon. :P

^^

You might be able to get name changed...I would have to check and see if you email Koch media or Ascaron but I'm sure they would do it

You might be able to get name changed...I would have to check and see if you email Koch media or Ascaron but I'm sure they would do it

Do you have the info I would need to request this knuckles? That would be really cool if it was possible.

Well didn't get the answer I thought I would get. Was told that neither Ascaron nor Deep Silver support this. I guess would could still send off an email and see what they say.

Well didn't get the answer I thought I would get. Was told that neither Ascaron nor Deep Silver support this. I guess would could still send off an email and see what they say.

Oh that kinda sucks. :)

ah well thanks for trying^^