Farmer Schot's Guide to Growing Lvl 20 Sets

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so basicly if your only a low level char, forget trying cuz it wont drop nearly as often? cuz my highest is 18......and I havnt gotten anything yet.

Aspect sets begin droping at level 15 and drop every 15 levels and non aspect sets drop starting at 20 with crazy intervals. so your getting there in level where you will start seeing them. kill fast and kill often, you start finding them.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I can gather this is on PC, but I bet it could work on console...only one question this must be done on free roam board not campaign. Is it possible to use a character in free roam once you completed a campaign (like silver) or is that character stuck in campaign?

In PC you can switch between the two anytime. Should be the same for console. :)

So it is based on running this idea on free world good to know I will give it a try and get back to you . CHEERS!

HOLLY CRAP THIS WORKS LIKE A CHARM! Dude you rock! Did you ever figure out what you were trying to do in the 1st place? One question ..I take it in free world you just have to log out then in for the bosses to re appear?

Precisely :) That's why farming is so easy. No matter whether you play online or LAN, it always works as long as you set up a free game.

Edited by Dobri
  • 1 month later...

Welcome to the forum loopcrow!

Yes it does debuff...certainly one of the most annoying beasts in the game ^^

:)

gogo

p.s. There's actually a few in the game that can do this...I forget which ones now, but there is a thread around here somewhere with a list...I'll pull it up if I can find it.

Thanks gogo! Ooh ooh! Another question! Do mini bosses respawn? I'm pretty sure main quest bosses don't right?

BTW, can you have more than one of the same set item? E.g. 2 Armartin's helmet?

Edited by loopcrow
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to start doing some farming, the only thing im scared o f is using my main character ( still completing silver campaign ) If I open up a free world game with him will I lose all the work ive done on his silver campaign? Or will I be able to go back and load it up keeping my quest progression?

Thanks

Edited by Prexxus
I'd like to start doing some farming, the only thing im scared o f is using my main character ( still completing silver campaign ) If I open up a free world game with him will I lose all the work ive done on his silver campaign? Or will I be able to go back and load it up keeping my quest progression?

Thanks

The character data will update in freeplay(xp, gear, gold. etc) but the campaign progress is only saved in the campaign mode. so no fear, freeplay away.

Ithx you very much. thxxx

and can u tell me in game how to find best set items ?

Champs and bosses have a chance of dropping set items. it's a numbers game so kill fast and often and you will be showered with sets in no time.

I tink I have problem. atl the latest times the traders sell only serafim items. and boses drop only serafim items. I dont know what to do the just absolutly dont drop shadow wariors items. : ( what to do ?

Sometimes that's how it goes, I've had Dryad sets drop for my Inquisitor, TG and SW drops for my Seraphim, etc. Just keep farming and you'll most likely see the pieces you want start dropping.

• 4 weeks later...
guys what are the fastest way of getting a set armors in sacred 2?

The answer was in the post immediately above yours mate:

Farm bosses or complete quests. The more stars a quest has, the more its difficult but the reward will be better as well.

Thats all there is to it. Bosses and long many starred quest chains.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on which bosses you defeat. Some of them don't drop a set item, like Gar'Colossus and Gahanka (the kobold chief), while the Wild Boar often drop a set item (or two).

And I think your level plays also a role and the amount of completed quests. The more quests you complete the bigger the chance is that a set item will drop.

Sometimes it happens also when you slay enough champion enemies. And probably you also have to be lucky. Sometimes when you make a character and you start you run at level 15 already in some set items, while in an other case you have to wait to level 30 or 45 to get your first set item.

There's a problem: I've tried doing some bronze griffin runs with my 60 TG, but the griffin was always stuck at level 4, not 17. What shoud I do?

Your doing absolutely nothing wrong Spaffo. The griffin always spawns at four, while the boar will be the one that spawns at 17 :D