365 games a bust? Not delivering to USA?

Well, I tried. For some reason I can't seem to get 365games to play nice with paypal. Paypal keeps rejecting the order--saying that the shipping address is invalid.

I also tried Play.com and they don't seem to ship to the US. It would appear that my choices are either forget about it or play on the US servers.

I found a post from gogo with a link for downloading the game from deepsilver. That may be an option as it appears that you are getting a stand-alone game--no steam crazyness. 365games also appears to have an Ebay store, but they charge for shipping.

I have to send an email to paypal to find out what the problem is....or get 365games to tell me how to use another payment option. They give a about 3 ways to pay, but clicking the button takes you directly to paypal.

Sil, I just saw this post now. I really hope you're able to find a way to get EU. The American servers are much, much smaller in numbers offered than what's on the EU...and that's where most of us are playing.

I'm surprised about your experience with 365gaming. Are you sure about this with what's happening with Pay Pal? Are you able to find a way to get your credit card to work?

I'm sure there's a lot of options out there for the EU version. I'll also send some pms out to friends, and see how peeps in the US picked up EU version for themselves.

:friends3:

gogo

I had the same results at 365 and play, which is why I regrettably settled for the US version. Looked at Sacred 2 online store, but they want as much for a second license as the whole game -- more even once I convert the euros to dollars.

ahhh, looks like 365 is a challenge from states :(

No worries though...I can order the game for you Sil, I just got it for Dobri, and will be sending him the game. Can do the same thing for you D:

Cost in CDN for EU version was 46.07 CDN ^^

Game would only take a few days to get here, I could then post it to you and you could send me the money check, global money order, certified check, anything is cool.

If you can't get EU easily, Sil, please pm me and we'll get it to you no sweat.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Well, it looks like I will get (at least) one copy of the EU version after all.

I've been in contact with 365games and they just offered a workaround that involves forcing a payment from ebay to them, referencing my order number. I would then send them an email so that they can link my order and ship it.

They actually have an ebay store which should work. The only difference is that I would have to pay shipping.

I found a copy on Ebay from another seller with a good rep. It has about two days left. It's the EU collector's version and is currently at under $2.00. I don't expect to win, but I didn't expect to get a new copy of Devil May Cry 4 for $5.00. Gamers on Ebay must be broke.

Then there is the deepsilver download....It appears to be a stand alone version.

wow..all good info Sil. I'm impressed with all the work you were able to get done with 365...was this all through emails? Good job. And...I'm not sure how comfy I'd be with gettting a copy of the game from Ebay. It's all about the keys. The guy could send you an opened copy of the game with everything in it but the keys already used.

:(

gogo

One thing that would cause pay-pal not to accept the order is billing and shipping address not matching.

This was my problem with 365games, initially pay-pal refused my order when I used my work address.

And with my home address no problem were encountered.

One thing that would cause pay-pal not to accept the order is billing and shipping address not matching.

This was my problem with 365games, initially pay-pal refused my order when I used my work address.

And with my home address no problem were encountered.

The address I gave 365games was identical to what I gave paypal....except for one thing: The apartment number is on a separate line in paypal, while this seems to be impossible to accomplish on the 365games site. It may be worthwhile to attempt to make my paypal address like this.

@ Gogo, the ebay seller has a good rep and gave full disclosure. They did play online and have two activations left. But now I'm thinking that I don't want the hassle.

The deed is done. EU version from quicksilver is on the way. most likely will have in early April--or perhaps sooner. A video card will be along before too long.

My final price was a tad over $36.00 USD, including shipping. Lucky me, when I signed into Ebay there was a 10% off coupon to use for video games and music.

Edited by Silearth