Happy Birthday gogoblender!

It's yer day dude and it's aaaaaall yours. Well ok, so there might be a million or two others celebrating but they're not as important as you. :unsure: Sure hope they didn't read that... I'd like to wish a great big Happy Birthday dude! Here's to you gogo. May it be a most gogotastic one full of sun-shiney rays. :)

Warning: gogo's anual bling bling has been activated. Subliminal messaging now in effect. Please equip protective eye wear.

HA HA!

You are another year older gogo. :pitcher:

One day you will be my age............if your lucky :cow_white:

Hope its a fantastic day for a fantastic guy.

happy%20birthday2.gif

Stubbie, my parents tell me all the time that it's a privilege to live to great years. I never understood what they meant when they started telling me that as a kid ( parents are so alien :pitcher:) but now with a few more egg mcmuffins under my belt, I can see their wisdom.

Thanks everyone for the wishes! My friends parents took me out last night for an early dinner to Le Biftheque, cool Montreal steak house that we've begun frequenting. The medium rare steak hit the spot, and give me a big, goofy meat lovers grin right after. Cake, alky, all that stuff was had in enormity and I settled down nicely in warm comfy bed afterwards.

Have got day off, spending a lot of time on phone with my family from all over canada, US and world, and tonight, another dinner I think it's sushi?

Oh yeah...and maybe some dancing :cow_white:

I love you guys

Thank you

:cow_white:

gogo

Man...this thing with my pants. Shoitan, if you're reading this, and somewhere out there Australia...may your ears grow hair and your nose drip endlessly.

:pitcher:

gogo

p.s. Brad, everytime I see this avatar and the crazy number of hours and time you put into it I get sort of half, fractionally, maybe a tiny tiny bit misty. K that was a joke :cow_white:

And I just noticed something...the lag on the Flash avatar is gone on this forum! ... :cow_white:

Happy Bday Gogo!

May you enjoy it greatly. And if you end up in the Guy area today, make sure to let me know so I can buy you a birthday drink.

lol

actually ran to Mcd's and had one for breakfast this morning.

We're going out for dinner soon...and I can't decide whether it's gonna be Sushi or

harveys-canada.jpg

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo