Massive huge congratulations Katran

:D:hugs: :cha (18):

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS

First National Champion of Yugioh TCG in Macedonia

:cha (18): :hugs: :cha (18):

You ROCK Katran! and I am sure everyone will want to hear of your achievement!

Cestitam my friend! :hugs:

:bow::bow::bow:

Edited by erialc

I haven't got a clue about what Yugioh TCG is :cha (18): hehe , but national champion sounds great. :cha (18):

Congratulations Katran :D

Edited by toret

Yeah it def story time now kat :D

Congratulations Congratulations_ecards_42_1_icon.gif

(tcg is trading card game so iam assuming thats what we are talking about) mtg48.png :cha (18):

hehe yep its a a rival company and kat dont like mtg (If I remember right) :cha (18):

got thousands and thousands of mtg cards myself :cha (18):

DAMN THE SEAGULLS ARE BACK :D

Thank you all.

AS BHJ said it is a Trading Card Game. And as Cyc said its a rival company.

In the TCG world from the start the 2 biggest things are Yugioh and MTG. They are totally different games(more or less nothing in common).

And you are right BHJ its sure is story time but I will have it in full this week. :D Want to post it with the ton of pics we took of the event.

But it feels great to be the First Champ on the First National Championship.:cha (18):

Congratulations Kat!

lol, and I'm glad someone else asked about Yugioh before I had to :D I'd love to see pics from the event. And now I know where you had to run off to while we were playing once.

I think I heard my nephew mention once something about Yugioh and I faintly remember it as being something his parents were getting for him one Christmas..is it a character?

Looking forward to reading about you at International Championships ^^

Show us the trophy!

:cha (18):

gogo

congrats Kat!

I have played both and have a ton of card for both. Some of the game mechanics are similar. What type of a deck in yugioh do you play Kat? I have one built around the pumking that I love but its probably no where near championship level.

Well well. I didn't know we had a Yugioh master among us. My nephews are bonkers over Yugioh. Can I have your autograph for my nephews Kat? :D

Congrats Kat!

Gene last week we had a Sneak Preview for the new edition Crimson Crisis and I was able to gather the new cards I needed to boost my Gladiator Beast deck. I have been running that deck for a year and a half now in good times and bad. I love the G.B. Tool Boxs.

Sure Schot you can have an autograph.

Congratz Katran ! National Champ - well, that's something extraordinary !

I've tried playing Yugioh with my wife, but basically have to explain the rules to her contiually, so I actually end up playing against myself !

• 1 month later...

Yugioh eh? Funny I don't see you as the type to like this kind of cartoon.

I have a weird feeling that perhaps your kid got you in on it. Fess up? :)

I didn't own a deck myself but a nephew is so into it that I'm constantly granted the privilege of borrowing a deck to play, one "so" powerful that I don't know what to do with it. :)

Gratz. :sweating:

Hehe you are right there Myles I am not in that kind of Anime. But I was in TCGs and when Yugioh came out and came to the local Hobbystore I was hooked. Now I have been playing for many years. As for the game you dont need to have a kid to get into it. Its that good and unique on its own. In the Shonen Jump in Anaheim in the US there where players bringing there wives with them while they played on on tag team duels there were fathers and sons teams where the sons where age 24 and up. The truth is konami in its wisdom made the smart move double market the game with the anime for younger players and with the game mechanics for everyone else. :)

Now time to go test the new Black Wing Deck! :sweating:

• 4 weeks later...
And you are right BHJ its sure is story time but I will have it in full this week. :pirate: Want to post it with the ton of pics we took of the event.

But it feels great to be the First Champ on the First National Championship.:viking:

SOOOOOOOOO.............. :o

Ups this slipped my mind. :)

P1070522.jpg

Part of the place where it was held

P1070539.jpg

4 round match on that I lost I was feeling like crap it was around 2Pm I was hungry(didnt put anything in the belly)

P1070561.jpg

Final match game 1!

P1070561.jpg

serious thinking :oooo:

P1070570.jpg

Before game 3 in the final

P1070577.jpg

Top3

P1070575.jpg

Me with the trophy :bow:

Oh and I gave an interview for the local Gaming magazine! :D

WoooW Rly nice !

Is it a "qualified" tournament, in the sense that you'll move up in the World Ladder ? (Don't know if there's one just comparing with Magic The Gathering)

But really man, nicely done!

:)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Well the current ladder system is being re set up since Konami took over the game complitly from Uperdeck.

So a world ranking system should take a new form.

As for Magic the systems are quite different noting in common for both Championship formats.