Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

Time for a bran new Time to Play topic. :)

Have the servers been cold and lonely? Finding it hard to say the right words? Are you maybe looking to meet that special someone who understands your need to grind an axe on Orc skulls? Post here. Post now. When it's time to play!

This message has been brought to you by the letter S and the number 2. :)

Read as: Post here and let us know when you're going online!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'll find me on these servers allmost every day (exept wednesday and thursday, only times I have to be at college) from 12pm - 1/2 am gmt or so :) (offcourse, in between those hours, not per se 12 hours non stop.)

for you schot that's about 6hours later.

So it's 6 am to 20 pm, assuming you live in the same timezone as gogo, being his roommate :)

Well, I'm online right now :). But, since I don't have a stable schedule at work, I don't precisely know when I'll be online. I hope I'll have a stable work schedule soon.

Max

Done all my work and goin in!

Posts, Wiki, cooking...I deserve a break in Ancaria :)

my name is [D.a.r.k] gogoblender

I'll make a server called Darkmatters if noone is already on.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Ive been playing for quite some time but I'll post it anyways :D

I usually play somewhere between 4pm and 1am GMT+1 every day. And usually from 12pm to 12am on sundays :D

My Dryad which is in gold atm is "[D.a.r.k] Putrescine" and my Seraphim which currently is in silver is called "[D.a.r.k] Putrescine II"

I usually play on the english servers. But I sometimes switch to whichever server I need if I find darkies :P

p.s. hmmmm, having problems reconnecting with the lobby? :D

Sometimes it can be a bit slow Gogo, or you may need to go back to the Sacred 2 start menu & try again.

Character names all have Llama in them, I'm usually on somewhere between 7pm & 10pm GMT (though it depends whether we're watching a DVD over dinner & when Bobby needs feeding before we go to bed).

At weekends, I may also be on around 12-2pm.

Wiki....done

Posts...posted

Pms...sent

Okay finished... Ancaria here I come!

:lol:

gogo

p.s. llama, yer right..it takes some time, but eventually I do get int.

p.s.s. guys have you tried using the search bar? I put in [D.a.r.k] and it didn't pull up anything :woot:

p.s.s. guys have you tried using the search bar? I put in [D.a.r.k] and it didn't pull up anything :lol:

leave the "[]" out of your search and you'll find something, I myself found quite a few chars when searching for D.a.r.k

I tend to try my best to scroll through the list of servers, if I see one I kind of recognize the name of I'll join it, otherwise I tend to make a Silver Campaign/FreePlay (Depending on mood/toon at the time) server called "DarkMatters".

However, I really need to come up with something above/beyond [D.a.r.k] to make it clear who I am... since I tend to use various names for toons, and not stick to something related to Zinsho.

I'm finding the search function to be ...well...useless

I have tried searching for (DA) and [DARK] and [D.A.R.K] and DARK and it just come up with nothing. :Just_Cuz_12:

I can join and create games but the search function just don't work for me.

I have a suspicion that the search function is not working properly since patch 2.12.0.

Can anyone confirm this or perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

Edited by stubbie

Well the search function has not gotten more bugged in the latest patch imo... I've found out now that it is very random if it works or not. (As if it were overloaded with searches or something)

Well I finally got my copy and should be on most weeknights (-5GMT) and on weekdays unless I go overnights working tues-thurs

And same here for search function...sometimes it works and other times just freezes up. Also not a big fan of the server list updating as frequently as it does. Makes it a pain to search thru 50+ servers (doesn't help that the 'country' filter seems to be a WIP also

The refresh is quite annoying, however what I've taken to doing is when I do get search to work, is add all the [D.a.r.k] Members to my friend list, and then I'll hopefully find one of them if they are online. Because at least that portion seems to work.

That search function never works for me..curses!

And...goin on now, making a server DarkMatters

Playing till four no wait, six!am ...no stopping me NOW!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*runs off*

:P

gogo

Tomi, that's awesome! Have you gotten it to play yet? The clan was on in the servers over the last two days. When I get in, if I don't find anyone in my buddy list I usually start up a new server called DarkMatters. Get the game goin and join up with us.

And I wanted to say thanks to everyone that was great company the last two days. After many, many tries, and getting my timing down right, I finally got a dryad up to level 47 in about two days. Putrescine helped me by getting the mount for me at level one. Was a breeze after that! And especially with three million he passed my way for startup cash.

Big thanks!

Purring Cat, who I haven't seen since years on the servers in Sacred, also came to my rescue when I was starting off, and gave me a gift of a few pipes which went well. Zinsho has been on the servers almost as long as I have, and his dryad offers that great extra firepower when taking on nasties in the jungle.

Two 12 hours days...and I tired of Sacred 2 yet?

Nope!

Hoping more of you guys can pick up the game, and join up with us... last night we also hooked up with Knuckles and Llama, and knuckles got to show us his special water move :) .

We all even met up with Clan DA, Tipster Dad and his son...great seeing you guys again.

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone, but if I have it's only cuz of the lack of sleep for the last coupla days...

Yes, this is Sacred

:)

gogo

well, loooook who we've got heeere :(

yepp, greetings dear buddies, recently I had my first Sacred 2 closed net HC experience..

I have to say, I am not really 'fully' back, just sort of..

you know, besides evening school and my new job I've got very little time left for my fav hobby :o

(working in a large-scale catering establishment now, as one of the chef's right hand men... sort of... we do the cooking for meal on wheels delivery in our town - amongst other stuff)

also, I still don't know if some day I might really 'like' sacred 2.. atm I'm kinda far away from 'loving' it in a way how I enjoyed playing s1+uw..

however, at least it is not the worst hack&slash ARPG I've ever tried so much for that..

tho, Sacred 2's online features rly suck, regarding lobby micro management and buddy list management etc..

also the user interface usability - what a phrase^^ - is very circuitous, when it comes to item micro management etc

(dragging and dropping each rune at the combo master eg. is a real pain right in the a.. neck)

besides Ascaron's consistency in implementing the same UI design flaws over and over again, they've also been as crazy and humorous when building the rest of ancaria's world and creatures.. I like their creativity and those tons of gags and easter-eggs..

so, maybe.. I'm still going to like it who knows? at least beeing able to meet u guys online again after -most of us?- have been absent for quite a while brings me a lil step closer to that goal :)

so, last but not least the reason why I decided to leave a small note around here:

How you can find Rotluchs online, if you can, must, dare, want or like to :drool: :

too bad one can't search+add the player's account name anymore, one has to add each single char.. ouch. quite a Bummer!

so, you may just browse for these keywords, as I'll try to always use at least one of them in my future charnames:

Keywords for Rotluchs (bobcat) on HC+SC closed net:

(DA)

+[HoPE]+

Rotluchs

bobcat

Lynx

Rufus

greetings, Cu online, perhaps soon :)

bob

Whoo! Gratz on getting Sacred 2 tomi! Can't wait to catch you and the rest online. As soon as I get my game... :drool:

Nice Sacred 2 marathon over the weekend eh gogo. Dangit! I so need to get in on the action. I know I know... I just gotta go out and buy the game. For anyone wondering I'm holding off on getting the game so I can get the work on the sites I need to do finished. Then I'll come celebrate with y'all!

Hey hey Rotluchs! Awh come on. You know you're gonna get it. It's Sacred! :( Nice to see you up and about. We'll be seeing you soon!

err...

I've been on on Saturday, some on Sunday and a few hours today...

I play my level 12 ( :( ) toon in SC though...lol going slowly...but it's FUN!!

Seeya on serves!

:drool: