LoLy's Temple Guardian Build

LoLyrot

I have decided to make a TG that won't die easily nor have trouble killing enemies.Llama8 inspired me :). After much experimentation I have decided on this setup:

Skills:

1.Source Warden Lore (Lore Because I can get higher level runes and lower enemy Res even MORE):75

2.Devout Gaurdian Focus:75

3.Concentration (My brother informs me after 22 diminishing cooldowns begin :(:22

4.Armor Lore:100

5.Tactics Lore:125

6.Warding Energy Lore:100

7.Constitution:100

8.Sword Weapons:100

9.Toughness:100

10.Damage Lore(for the increased DMG:125

I already did the math and it adds up to 922.

CAs:

Source Warden:

1.Untouchable Force:Increased Chance to stun,Decrease attack speed,increased Magic Damage (your energy shield pretty much takes care of projectiles :)

2.Firey Ember:Increase Fire DMG(more DPS),Further reduces targets fire resistance(GREAT FOR BOSSES with dedicated blow),Reduce Regen or longer Duration (matter of opinion)

3.Icy Evanescence:Increase Ice DMG,Further decrease enemy's ice resistance,Reduce regen OR longer duration

Devout Guardian:

1.T-Energy Jank:Increase shield power,Add shield recharge mid combat,Increased shield power(once again the shield absorbs most damage and relics help too so spell reflect=PHAIL)

2.Deathly Spears:first bit is matter of opinion,Add fire DMG(good with Fiery Ember),Add Additional Attacks

3.Dedicated Blow:Increase converted DMG,Crit jank,Increase DMG

4.Combat Alert:Adds defense increase,Matter of opinion, Party Protection (its been highly debated whether the buff gives less than the CD version)

Stats:Once again a matter of opinion...some people prefer strength while others prefer more HP. :)

Please tell me what you think! :D

Edited by LoLyrot

A number of things that disturb me here.

1. Source Warden Lore does not help you get higher CA lvls. Do you mean Source Warden Focus?

2. Concentrations effect diminish constantly when you increase the skills level. There is nothing special about level 22. In any case, you will have +skills to go beyond 22, so this placement seems odd.

3. Calling the useful Spell Reflect mod PHAIL is hardly contructive.

4. Making Combat Alert a buff reduces its effect, yes. Althought that should not matter, since you do not have Concentration Mastery in this build.

5. You do not mention anything about the builds playstyle. I can sense a meleebased TG from what you have written, what Combat Art do you use in what situation?

Edited by Rllulium
A number of things that disturb me here.

1. Source Warden Lore does not help you get higher CA lvls. Do you mean Source Warden Focus?

2. Concentrations effect diminish constantly when you increase the skills level. There is nothing special about level 22. In any case, you will have +skills to go beyond 22, so this placement seems odd.

3. Calling the useful Spell Reflect mod PHAIL is hardly contructive.

4. Making Combat Alert a buff reduces its effect, yes. Althought that should not matter, since you do not have Concentration Mastery in this build.

5. You do not mention anything about the builds playstyle. I can sense a meleebased TG from what you have written, what Combat Art do you use in what situation?

Yes I did mean Focus,minor typo. Thank you for clearifying the diminishing return theory. I didn't mean to come of as a jerk on the spell reflect so I apologize. I didn't get mastery because of the declining bonus from combat alert. I did forget to mention the play style....first post so I guess I didn't think about it....it is melee based and in fights that your dedicated blow doesn't take care of alone you can pop firey ember on non fire resist enemies to increase your dedicated blow and the same goes for for icy evanescence and non ice resistant enemies, deathly spears is also good with firey ember I hope with fire dmg mod. Thank you for your feed back. :)

Edited by LoLyrot