Attack Speed Mods don't give quite the bonus they are supposed to?

I have noticed that if I have an offensive skill such as sword weapons up to say level 100, but maybe only 30 or so hard points in the skill, that the attack speed bonus is not fully carried over to my toon when I check my attack speed on the Overview screen. For instance when I view the details of my hafted weapons skill, it says I should be getting about a 60% attack speed bonus, but on the overview screen I'm only at about 130% attack speed with a hafted weapon equipped. Same with mods that are on weapons, it may say it is giving me an extra 10% but I only get an extra 6% when I equip the item and check the overview screen. Is there something that I'm missing here, or is this just a bug?

I have noticed that if I have an offensive skill such as sword weapons up to say level 100, but maybe only 30 or so hard points in the skill, that the attack speed bonus is not fully carried over to my toon when I check my attack speed on the Overview screen. For instance when I view the details of my hafted weapons skill, it says I should be getting about a 60% attack speed bonus, but on the overview screen I'm only at about 130% attack speed with a hafted weapon equipped. Same with mods that are on weapons, it may say it is giving me an extra 10% but I only get an extra 6% when I equip the item and check the overview screen. Is there something that I'm missing here, or is this just a bug?

That's because there is a bug. When you go over 75, they formula changes for the bonus you get. HOWEVER...you need 75 hard points (mastery), to get get the formula change. SO what is displayed, and what you get are innacurate.

I see, ok. I had noticed the same thing you mentoined with Combat Art Focus skills, that my highest level without penalty on the Detail screen was higher than what I could actually get. BUT, once that skill gets 75 hard points, they both match up and are accurate.

Very important observations, RHS and Solomon!

Everyone should be aware of those since it is not very common knowledge. I had noticed it but I never asked about that, good to know it's just a minor bug.