Comodo firewall

Recently I changed from Zonealarm to Comodo firewall. Since then I get the following when trying to start Sacred 2: "a required securitycomponent can not be activated. this program can not be executed. (6000)"

Then it refers me to the securom site concerning the error code.

How can I fix this?

I have Sacred 2 Ice and Blood 2.65.2, with the most recent CM-patch. This worked fine until the change in firewalls.

Recently I changed from Zonealarm to Comodo firewall. Since then I get the following when trying to start Sacred 2: "a required securitycomponent can not be activated. this program can not be executed. (6000)"

Then it refers me to the securom site concerning the error code.

How can I fix this?

I have Sacred 2 Ice and Blood 2.65.2, with the most recent CM-patch. This worked fine until the change in firewalls.

It sounds like you have the problem figured out. I am not familiar with either of those firewall software, but I imagine they all work similar. In the configuration of the firewall it needs a rule allowing both the sacred2.exe client and S2G.exe ( sp?) server program access to the internet. Or at least set to prompt you when a program requests access to the internet so that you can allow or block as you wish.