Nameless Guardian

I just picked this game up since I never finished it, and I'm loving it... until NOW! =)

So I've gotten through the first three ok. The last one is just annihilating me to no end. I've tried luring it into the hallway, but this guy is literally taking off half of my HP in one hit. Makes for an expensive run. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to take this guy out?! I'm stumped...

Hi Steve. A few questions which we'll need information on before we can help:

Which character are you using?

How much HP and Armor does it have (look in Overview)?

What Combat Arts and Buffs to do you use with said character?

Edited by Mystix123

Nevermind, just beat it. For some weird reason the very last nameless didn't even have health coming off when it approached me to fight. It had to have been a glitch because he was nowhere NEAR as tough as before. He was still taking off some major HP, but nothing potions couldn't handle!

Finally on my first gold run!

Nevermind, just beat it. For some weird reason the very last nameless didn't even have health coming off when it approached me to fight. It had to have been a glitch because he was nowhere NEAR as tough as before. He was still taking off some major HP, but nothing potions couldn't handle!

Congrats! Enjoy your first run on Gold, it's always a memorable one.

Congrats, Steve! Glad to hear you got past that bugger.

Just a thought - if you were playing online, maybe you were in a server with a higher-level character and thus spawned a high-level Guardian. Maybe... like I said, just a thought.