Item Value in Community Patch with Diablo 2 Fallen Mod

So hello guys and girls. I m intresting about this game a lot I m playing in community patch with diablo 2 fallen mode. So I m figrout one thing. This game is really complicated in terms of math but it's goes to the basic mechanics . So all goes down who has higbher stats . So in me deffence I dont play highest difficulty so I dont know about choosing items . But I strongly reccomend too add  in 4/5 level of difficulty 0it s I think nightmare and hell resist based on rng . Nightmare every mobs should gather 1-2 full resists on one of existing dmg and in hell 2-4 full defence what I mean you will deal 0 dmg no mater how you are scalling on mob if you attack dmg type that are implamanted in this game . In orther too dont make this game straight foward go dmg dmg dmg and become ultra overpowerd .

Next changes is make every mob from  3 difficulty - 20% bigger , 4 diffuclty 40% bigger and hell 65% bigger it s only cosmetics but it will make game diffrent in feeling that you are accutly fighting with giants ;) game will be compeltly bec of that diffrent .

I would strongly reccomend add something like healing type of style in higher difficulty like mob can use 2-5 pots and bosses from 4-20 pots be fighting with them so become a lot of rng and more diffrent gameplay .

And next of so bec of a lot of resistance now we comes down to the most important topic .

ITEMS . as we know items how the scalles and how it s looks like I decided too give you idea about .: Items that give actives what that means . If you attack enemy or you will recive dmg from him (fire bolt level 30 )[if you use skill (deals dmg or make cced)<- chance of activisions is 3x higher] will channell from the place was activived so if you attack mob and you are range activisions will be in the place you hit mob not from your body . That will make game a lot more senseable . Why I m thinking about activistions items like this bec in higher level you go less possiblites you have to beat mobs in normal terms so you have too start changing way of fighting and make more items that has sense in terms of activiteds and you have to make a lot of them be diffrent effects so you will gather a lot of diffrent type of dmg / Why activived with skills too bec mages in terms of resist will be hited the most and they will be almost impossible too use sucha items without making yourself super tank buffed type melle fighter mage . I dont wanna force just one type of gameplay . So you choose how you wanna make dmg but in sense I think those items are really need it in this game and this changes so game become extremly rng and extremly diffiuclt in terms of this you need too gatrher items accutly and ofc right items too deal dmg . 

I think those changes are really neeed it in this game . Lacks of rng fight and lacks of acitived items hurts hack and slash like this and make it most of the time boring sadly . 

Chance of actived I recoomed me self as a value 10% <- and this never changes if you gather full set of acitived items it becomes really really big . I strongly reccomend too to make based on 3 types of dmg dealing skills / CCed <- skills(frost nova<- etc)/ Low classs skills <-(frost bolt /fire bolt etc.)/ Strong skills(bizzard/metoer<- etc.) and all of them should have based on our level diffrent type of scalling for reall I woul reccomend  (cced<- 1+1,5 per level)/ (low class skills - 15 + 1 per level)/ strong spells (20 + 0,5 per level) so spells will scalle with aciviteed ofc with level and become okey  anyway this types of items should be possible too drop from 3-5 difficulties and should be based only on 4-5 difficulties lvls  we play so that's why I m thinking like this / Spells with items acivited cant  scalle with your skills or items values like you have 150% more dmg with fire that will not scalle with actives in our items . That s just based numbers only scalled be level of skill that's it donmt break the game and become weird that  acitived items deals more dmg then normal skills . That iis even more stupid ;) . Thx for Your work guys love it ;) 

• The title was changed to Item Value in Community Patch with Diablo 2 Fallen Mod