Possible Spoiler

I've found, now that I'm lev 42, SINGLE plyr. that ,I can obtain any item in any ones shared belongings by a little file transferring.

Is this new? should I even bother to post this.

Feedback appreciated.

Jet

I've found, now that I'm lev 42, SINGLE plyr. that ,I can obtain any item in any ones shared belongings by a little file transferring.

Feedback appreciated.

Jet

Greetings...I wonder what u mean by that...like can u obtain an item from a closed net toon...to a single player...or do u just mean...single player to single player?

Zandy

Feedback appreciated.

Jet

Greetings...I wonder what u mean by that...like can u obtain an item from a closed net toon...to a single player...or do u just mean...single player to single player?

Zandy

I play mainly SP, in which this is pretty useful, as I'm go through the game for my Silver "challenge".

I've come across a particular opponent who has some how made my best, and really, only effictive weapon ( im sure its my fault, the game couldn't be bugged) appear on the ground as described as "Broken Halberd".

The heck of it was that all my points were aimed at pole arms.

Figured it out wit a buddy who was miles ahead of me in the game with some nice weapons to temporarily replace my "Broken"

Baby.

Was nice in a desperate moment.

I an also convinced it will work in MP, but thats too easy.

Jet

Edited by Jetcutter