Sacred Guide: Seraphim thread for High Damage

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

heh...if you guys know me you just know I love these celestial wonder babes complete with wings, whips and attitude.

Sexiest killer in the cosmos.

This thread willl help you get her all fitted out to get those nasties real good.''

http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=24556

Good luck!

:)

gogo

p.s. lol, it was the first reference thread I ever wrote so take it easy on me :P

• 11 months later...
Guest gogoblender

I'm bringing in the first post outlining the general concepts for building a high damage seraphim here as well. But the links to all of the commentary to the build can be found in the post above.

Cheers!

:4rofl:

gogo

High Damage Seraphim Strategies

Hey guys!

If any of you seras are looking for ways to get some good damage with yer Wonderbabes, I'm gonna list everything I'm wearing and the reasons why.

Maybe someone else out there has some other ideas on how to get damage higher?

I"m always open to suggestions!

I"m a hybrid seraphim that's doing pretty high melee damage right now, with Serreish wings fer magic spell regen, and three uniques fer gloves, leggings and weapon.

Gogo's Goodies

1-Golden Armor-excellent damage and resistances plus three gold sockets

2-Golden Panties-excellent damage, plus two gold sockets

3-Golden Helmet-excellent damage, plus two gold sockets

4-Astrala shoulders-Good damage plus life leech (4% yeah I know...but I'm lookin fer higher level shoulders!)

5-Serreish shield-Excellent critical (11%) plus life leech (11%)

6-Serreish Wings-To remain true to my hybrid status, I've dropped a lot of potential damage so I can get the big bonus to Regeneration spells these wings give...plus it's also got a very nice addition to experience gains.(And they look real sharp too!)

7-Weapon...and this is the kicker...It's a VERY special unique called Paternus's Judgement...for all you high damage seras out there...look for it..it's a VERY VERY rare unique that's a hammer that does...get this... always more than 42 percent critical!

PLUS a HUGE percentage protection against undead fire damage!

you'll quickly find that you enjoy nothing more than grinding Skeleton mages into dust!

I was getting huge amounts of RSM (regeneration special moves) from the unique leggings and gloves, but later on in the game, when I found I was was able to find more ammies and rings with at least 40 points of rsm in them (lol, sometimes more, thank to my friends!)...I began to outsource rsm from slotted stuff, and was able to change gloves recently from rsm gloves to Kara's

The extra slot is VERY valuable (Kara's Lucky Gauntlets has three!), and has beautiful critical on it! (mine has 8 percent).

The amount of critical coming from items that I'm wearing is now 61% a hit...plus this carries on to my rbol and damage from the six statues set, which critical more than half the time now!

I cast RBOL from my second slot...I'm currently using a serreish shield with a bonus to RBOL paired up with a cool unique called Unique Magical Tail...this is a cool rose colored light saber that gives incredible bonuses to RBOL and other seraphim goodies!

(always cast your rbol from a second set of weapons slot...it'll cast from the higher level, and when you switch to yer melee attack weapons slot, it'll regenerate faster from your melee attack weapons slot)

When it comes to leggings, if you're a careful hunter, you can find leggings with BOTH Attack ca levels built PLUS good RSM via:

1-Concentration

2-Physical Regeneration (yay...bonus to health points too!)

3-Regeneration Special Moves

Look for at least a value of 120

The same for gloves...at least a value of 120...Annihilating Gauntlets of the Gods...a very good unique for this!

The kind of damage a seraphim like this can do is unbelievably thrilling!

The tricky part is tryin to find items with Attack CA levels on them PLUS good rsm mixed in yer armor

Currently my level 166 hardcore seraphim has an Attack CA of 93 with a regen time of 2.6 seconds.

When she's in the desert against skellie mags and undead, more than half the time (61%) she critically hits for between 100000 to 250000 a strike.

Heh, still tryin ta break that 300000 barrier~!

Orders of Magnitude re: damage

1-left click regular attacks when starting out.

Assessment...yuck! You couldn't kill a cat!

2-right click CA attacks with only a few Attack Combat Arts read(less than ten) ta get you through the early levels until you find good set armor.

Assessment...not bad. Maybe two cats and a dog ...if yer lucky?

3-That moment of epiphany...you find an incredible unique that has a combination of BOTH Attack Combat Arts AND concentration or regeneration special move...omg, now all of a sudden it's possible to have multiple levels of Attack CA with very reasonable Combat Art regen times! This was THE most important paradigm shift for me...all of a sudden you're making a jump from ten Attack CA levels to twenty or thirty! The damage got hysterical from this point on.

Assessment:Is this really a Seraphim?!?! There goes the whole barnyard! Holee...make that the neighbor's too!

4-Balancing of high Attack Combat Arts, good regeneration times and the astute use of Critical Damage...

Assessment: WOWOAH!...I"m never gonna play another character again!

Species Extinction.

'nuff said

LOL, we'd love to see some more seras in Niob hardcore. So far...it's only rooster and me and we need other seras to trade with!

Hopin ta see you guys on line.

Good luck!

gogo

p.s. remember...Listed damage means nothing...when you find something that you think is interesting...take yer seraphim out fer a test drive with it in yer favorite hunting grounds...then make a comparison...in a set amount of time...do you kill faster? Critical doesn't show on paper...but in practice the damage it gives is simply ...seraphic?

p.s.s. I love animals

dArk

MAtTeRs