Should I memorize 100 runes for the nether allegiance combat art for my level 34 shadow warrior?

If nether allegiance is a buff and doesn't have a cooldown, what is the harm in doing this and making the nether allegiance combat art ultra powerful?

1. it is a buff, and doesn't have a cooldown. So I can cast it an infinite amount of time.

2. My spectral soldiers' level will be like level 130, and my shadow warrior would only be like level 34. So my skeletons would like one shot everything.

Am I seeing something wrong here?

1) The focus skill for an aspect determines max level without penalty. For nether allegiance that's Astral Lord Focus. If you had 130 levels of nether allegiance memorized but only 30 skill points in Astral Lord Focus you'd get the first 30 points at full value, but the remaining 100 would be at decreasing efficacy. I have no idea what level they'd be, but it wouldn't be anywhere close to 130.

2) Most buffs increase your regeneration time for all other combat arts. Nether allegiance does. So unless you have high stamina, high astral lord focus, and high concentration, well you won't be casting any other CAs.