Xbox 360 Imps are up

I didnt pick up the collectors edition or whatever, but I've noticed that they give us the option of buying it (on xbox 360 at least).... which is cool. I picked it up and it's basically just walking hero chest haha... seems great to me. This means I could make an almost entirely self sufficient character if I wanted to (if they ever add the ability to blacksmith while away from a forge!).

Oooh, I didn't realize those of us who missed out on the collector's edition could still get one! :)

I can go home in about an hour and a half and find out for myself, but....does anyone know off the top of their heads how many points it costs to buy the imp from XBL?

Oooh, I didn't realize those of us who missed out on the collector's edition could still get one! :)

I can go home in about an hour and a half and find out for myself, but....does anyone know off the top of their heads how many points it costs to buy the imp from XBL?

Up here in Canada, it costs 240 points to buy the imp. The imp shows up as soon as you open you inventory, and when you return to the game you can activate the imp exactly the same as your hero chest. As far as I know, he's invulnerable to damage as well.

This really saves us the hassle of having too much stuff and having to scrap good items! It's also great for dumping class-related items off right away and should cut down on the time to do farming for other characters. :)

Edited by Scrappy McSlap

How does it work? I downloaded it, and I don't see an imp following me around and I can't seem to find a way to summon him.

It's also 240 on US XBox Systems

Edited by foolish
How does it work? I downloaded it, and I don't see an imp following me around and I can't seem to find a way to summon him.

RB+A