Best place to farm health potions??

I've been rushing through silver with my seraphim and I'm a wee bit under leveled I think. The downside to this is that I've been going through health potions fairly quickly on bosses, despite having lifeleech and all that...

I'm down to around 150 potions currently. Buying more from merchants costs a fair bit (not that money is too hard to come by!), and they are in a very limited quantity per shop.

Is there a particularly good place to find health potion drops:)

Thanks for your help folks! The community here is awesome... best I've seen so far for any game that I've played. Keep it up! :)

Hit the town well in EVERY town. ;)

I haven't gotten very far through Silver yet (I keep deleting and making new characters!), but in my limited experience, if all you care about is potions, you'd probably be best off to just make sure you hit EVERY well, chest, barrel, flower pot, etc. that you run across. I believe that wells are guaranteed to always drop you one health pot, and in my experience the other containers often (though not always) contain at least one potion of SOME type. And if you end up overstocked on yellow or green pots that you don't often use, you can always sell them and use the proceeds to buy more red pots! ;)

Alternatively, you could spend some time levelling your toon in a place where she's not in too much danger from the enemies, but still getting decent experience. That should net you more levels, more pots, and lots more loot that you can sell for money for pots if necessary.

Also, are you keeping your defensive skills and/or Combat Arts levelled? Armor Lore, Constitution, Toughness, Combat Reflexes, Spell Resistance (against casters), and especially Warding Energy/Divine Protection with Warding Energy Lore are god-sends (pun only slightly intended) for a seraphim who seems a bit on the fragile side. And don't neglect your Dexterity and Vitality attributes! :)

As always, just my $.02. ;) Good luck! :D

Hit the town well in EVERY town. ;)

I haven't gotten very far through Silver yet (I keep deleting and making new characters!), but in my limited experience, if all you care about is potions, you'd probably be best off to just make sure you hit EVERY well, chest, barrel, flower pot, etc. that you run across. I believe that wells are guaranteed to always drop you one health pot, and in my experience the other containers often (though not always) contain at least one potion of SOME type. And if you end up overstocked on yellow or green pots that you don't often use, you can always sell them and use the proceeds to buy more red pots! ;)

Alternatively, you could spend some time levelling your toon in a place where she's not in too much danger from the enemies, but still getting decent experience. That should net you more levels, more pots, and lots more loot that you can sell for money for pots if necessary.

Also, are you keeping your defensive skills and/or Combat Arts levelled? Armor Lore, Constitution, Toughness, Combat Reflexes, Spell Resistance (against casters), and especially Warding Energy/Divine Protection with Warding Energy Lore are god-sends (pun only slightly intended) for a seraphim who seems a bit on the fragile side. And don't neglect your Dexterity and Vitality attributes! :)

As always, just my $.02. ;) Good luck! :D

Good call about the wells... totally forgot about those! ;)

I probably wouldn't advise selling the +xp potions though. You might not use them now, but once you hit higher levels they'll save you all kinds of time.

Armor lore is around level 20 right now (12 hard points I think), havevn't touched Constitution, Toughness, Combat Reflexes or Spell Resistance yet! Im using Divine Protection a lot for bosses... absolutely a life saver! I'll have to put some points in to Warding Energy Lore apparently.

I've been really focused on Bargaining with this character. Hopefully I haven't ever done it and messed up my other skills. Time will tell, I guess.

I probably wouldn't advise selling the +xp potions though. You might not use them now, but once you hit higher levels they'll save you all kinds of time.

Oh, I agree completely about the Mentor potions, I would hoard those like they're going out of style! ;) But the yellow (concentration) potions are only useful if you're using CA combos heavily (which I typically don't), and the green (anti-poison) pots aren't needed in the same numbers as plain health pots unless you're facing lots of poison-based enemies, so I typically don't keep nearly as many of those around, either. I'm paranoid about undead, though, so I hoard Undead Death pots, too. ;) I think that's a carryover from the Sacred 2 beta, when the undead in the eastern High Elf region were initially VERY overpowered and painful to encounter. :D

Others with more experience with higher-level gameplay than me may be able to speak to this better, but I suspect that it's not "too late" for your character at all. :) You might need to neglect Bargaining for a few levels to boost your survivability with other skills, but I suspect you'll be fine in the long run if you can find that balance between utility, survivability and damage-dealing. ;) Good luck!

Others with more experience with higher-level gameplay than me may be able to speak to this better, but I suspect that it's not "too late" for your character at all. :) You might need to neglect Bargaining for a few levels to boost your survivability with other skills, but I suspect you'll be fine in the long run if you can find that balance between utility, survivability and damage-dealing. ;) Good luck!

Yeah, I have 4 points saved currently and I'll be saving the next 3 levels of points so I can put them into my next skill choice at level 35. I have around 1400 HP right now, with an armor class of around 600. Im not sure if thats any good for my level though haha. I've been relying on Pelting Strike, Dual Wield, Nova and Battle Stance/Divine Protection throughout the game so far. I took Revered Technology lore as well.

Any suggestions on which skill will keep me alive the longest:) :D

Edited by Scrappy McSlap