How to make a Pyro bargainer?

So I'm going to make a pyro HE for my bargainer and I was wondering how many points in bargaining I really need?

Also, with enough bargaining do vendors sell set pieces:)

And will spending a lot of skill points in bargaining gimp my HE?

The general advice I have seen is that you want 2-3x your level in points put into bargaining (note that some/most of those can be from +all skills, +general skills, or +bargaining gear). No you will not be able to buy set gear. It apparently was possible on the PC but was patched out. It is not possible on the consoles. I'm not sure how much it will gimp your HE, since I have not played as a HE yet.

I play a Bargain Hunter HE. There is no better class to do it with because you can be a good Bargainer without also being good at Enhanced Perception. HE's get both skills, and Area of Effect attacks for massive damage result in the best drops from mobs... which in turn leads to high sales, which in turn allows you to afford the incredible items in stores that bargaining provides.

I try to keep both skills at double my level, and it works out *very* well. I recommend focusing on BOTH Raging Nimbus and Incendiary Shower, and using both in a combo. Just kite all mobs around to you, and Area of Effect spam while spamming pots to stay alive. You'll be amazed by the quality and speed of drops you get. then sell it all to buy uber-gear with bargaining.

As mentioned, you won't be able to buy set items. But you'll get stuff just as good if not better.

To answer your other question, yes, you will be gimped by focussing so many skill points and gear mod slots to improving Bargaining and Enhanced Perception. But, in exchange, you'll be able to wear some of the best gear in the game, so there's a balancing factor there. Really though, it's ideally suited for equipping OTHER characters, that aren't gimped at all.

Like Raez said... Bargaining has to be 2-3 times higher than your character level to see better items at merchants, blacksmiths and runemasters. As for buying a set piece at a merchant/bs, I don't if it was an isolated incident but my bro's who I play mp alot was shopping in one of the towns we stopped to check shops in orc region and he asked me if I wanted a armor piece for my alt character because he sees a good item at the bs. so he read me the item stats and the price, so I told him to buy it for me.

After we traded, I headed to the Hero's Chest to store the item for my alt char and when I was about to click 'A' to place the item, I noticed that the item was a 3-star. so I got curious and hit 'RB' to display the item. I was stunned and happy, it was a set piece item. Can anyone confirm that set piece is buyable at shops?

As for your last question, I play a pyro HE with bargaining and ep and have been loving Dobri's PYRO HE Build Guide found in this site. The better gears I can buy at the shops should be able to offset it. I had to stop playing my seraphim due to outdated gears and started the HE. she has been helping gear up my alts with +All skill rings/ammy, armor and weapons. I have been spamming BT and mobs burn to a crisp. I play with my bro and hes has the same build but plays a ice mage. I do more damage and have lower ca regens due to my merchant gears. Also boss fights has been easy so far even by self in silver, killed Gar and the Fire Demon Boss (underneath seraphim island).

Is enhanced perception really necessary or is it just to be able to afford stuff?

EP, as far as I know, will do absolutely nothign to directly affect your Bargaining, or what is available to you in shops. But it will dramatically imrpove your loot drops from mobs and containers. Would you rather pay 150k gold for a cool item, or have it drop for free? In my opinion, it's silly to have one skill without the other.

Is enhanced perception really necessary or is it just to be able to afford stuff?

EP, as far as I know, will do absolutely nothign to directly affect your Bargaining, or what is available to you in shops. But it will dramatically imrpove your loot drops from mobs and containers. Would you rather pay 150k gold for a cool item, or have it drop for free? In my opinion, it's silly to have one skill without the other.

wait I though EP is for finding items in shinny spots on the ground? and chance to find valuables is for better loots from mobs?

According to SacredWiki

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...nced_Perception

EP also increases your chance to find valuables. It just dont display that bonus untill mastery level.... but they say you still get the bonus starting from skill level 1.

I have no confirmation if this is true for xbox360 or PS3, I would think it works the same. I sure hope so since some of my characters have the skill. :)