Weapon stats

Am I the only one or would it help if the Wiki showed if a unique weapon used Dexterity or Strength?

Many swords and polearms use either, and it seems confusing to work out exactly which is which.

The original theory was 3 slot swords (the amount of space they take up in bank) were all dexterity and all the 4 slotters were strength, but there are enough weapons that don't play by these rules to need the information to be shown.

I am guessing the below swords are dex:

Ancrids Blade (fact it has dex on it could be a clue)

Sword of the Blood Dryads

Officers Sabre (not really sure about this sword - I have one made up of pure physical rings, it isn't bad in that format)

Kuans Pride (based on its stats)

I am guessing these are strength:

Baranets Judgement

Dark Guardian

Flame Smiter (based on damage I get using it)

Ice Flash (based on damage I get)

Kernforce's Cutlass

So many I am not sure about at all, and I got no idea about pole arms (haven't tried them yet).

So thoughts? Discuss?

I Definently Know Kuans Pride And Sword Of The BLood Dryads Are Sex.

And All THose Are Strength.

But Yeah, I THink It WOuld Be Cool, To Put WHat Stat to Damage Modifier The Weapon Uses.

Nice thought Colif!

-Jamie. :D

Edited by Jrmoore2

I think gogo was already putting in the attribute modifiers into the pages per unique. If you pull up any unique item page on wiki, you can see bottom the infomation of the Attribute that modifies it.

Ancarid`s Blade

There are some weapons that are missing attribute modifiers, if people have more information regarding tested information to be absolutely sure of the modifier, they should add it to eh wiki.

Edited by shivatar

I am blind, I have been looking at those pages for last 20 minutes but didn't see the text (should have gone to sleep instead of posting) .. oh well, I posted on forums about it anyway, might get the few you are not sure of that way.

Hmm, I can fill some of those gaps tomorrow, I have Excalibran, Kernforce, and Serpent Tongue. Starting to think Lord Wayne's is a myth.