SW Armor Slots

Hi, I use a SW pure summoner. level 65 today. When I get set pieces I'm not sure what to slot. I have some cool rings and amulets but I'm not sure how to use them effectively. I kind of get how to do it with weapons but I could probably use some help there. THX.

P.S. I really love this game and am psyched we have it for PS3 since we have nothing else like it really yet.

Edited by MR_BEEZE
Hi, I use a SW pure summoner. level 65 today. When I get set pieces I'm not sure what to slot. I have some cool rings and amulets but I'm not sure how to use them effectively. I kind of get how to do it with weapons but I could probably use some help there. THX.

P.S. I really love this game and am psyched we have it for PS3 since we have nothing else like it really yet.

You need to be more specific. What is it you're looking for?

Smaller regen times for Combat Arts?

Increased HP?

Increased Rmor?

Need more details.

Well, I guess shorten regen which is just enhance, right? Armour increase would be nice. Is that all there is to it?

You mentioned you had rings and amulets just sockets those if they're appealing to you. I can't decide for you what you want, unless you have a question about what the modifiers do I really don't understand what you're asking help about. Its up to you and you only what to put into your items.

Well, I guess shorten regen which is just enhance, right? Armour increase would be nice. Is that all there is to it?

A lot of people are putting +_ all skills rings/amulets in one those slots, those seem to help a lot, and the rest you would have to decide. If you need more defense, bump it up...if need less regen time, use that...if want more attack power, use that. I think you get my point...

What is really nice is later on as you progress through the game you'll start getting rings/amulets with 2 or more things that it will do...

A lot of people are putting +_ all skills rings/amulets in one those slots, those seem to help a lot, and the rest you would have to decide. If you need more defense, bump it up...if need less regen time, use that...if want more attack power, use that. I think you get my point...

What is really nice is later on as you progress through the game you'll start getting rings/amulets with 2 or more things that it will do...

You dont even have to wait until later in the game, get your bargaining above your character level prefably double, you will instantly see rings and amulets that have 2 to 3 modifiers on them. I have specific armour slotted with bargaining upgrades that I equip B4 I go to the stores, I have other armour modified with EP enhanced perception for when im farming certain things. At level 19 I was seeing good rings and amulets. Plus this is something to remember, when you see a ring or amulet that adds +damage, magic, fire, etc, those are much better than the modifiers you get from the smith because they add direct damage, where as the smith ones convert part of your damage to what ever your slotting.. Also be sure not to fill your armor with the first three available smithing items as they cannot be removed once there in, try to leave a socket for a ring or amulet that way if you want to remove one of the Smith's items you can just remove your ring or amulet and it will take out the others.