Pole Arm Astute Inquisitor

Borris

Ok so here goes,

I've been meaning to make a shadow char that uses pole arms for quite some time and I've been meaning to try and playing an Inquisitor... so I was wondering if it could be a viable possibility...

So as far as skill goes I was going for

1. Tactic Lore

2. Armor Lore

3. Astute Supremacy Focus

4. Pole Arms

5. Concentration

6. Astute Supremacy Lore

7. Toughness

8. Bargaining

9. Blacksmith

10. (Either speed lore or constitution)

As for attributes I'd go for Str early game till about level 49 and then Id go Vit and Stam for 50-149 and then at 150 I'd go for 2 vit 1str, 2vit 1stam (and so on I repeat every 2 levels)

It'd give ma a total of 75str

125stam

201vit

I could go for something like 100str 100stam and 201 vit but I ain't too sure myself

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

1. Tactic Lore

2. Armor Lore

3. Bargaining

4. Astute Supremacy Focus

5. Pole Arms

6. Astute Supremacy Lore

7. Concentration

8. Toughness

9. Blacksmith

I won't comment on the skill selection but I think the order above may be better, taking bargaining late would leave you with a lot of catching up to do to make it worthwhile.

Just my two cents though :)

1. Tactic Lore

2. Armor Lore

3. Bargaining

4. Astute Supremacy Focus

5. Pole Arms

6. Astute Supremacy Lore

7. Concentration

8. Toughness

9. Blacksmith

I won't comment on the skill selection but I think the order above may be better, taking bargaining late would leave you with a lot of catching up to do to make it worthwhile.

Just my two cents though :)

yea, take it at like... level 1 and put a skill point there every level and it will be helpful rigth from the start :)

Thanks for the order up but I'm interested in your skill picking intel, like which you'd change, also I'm still gathering info but Maybe I'd want to try getting 2 lightsabers... I just need to figure out a few things about them before... the pole arm might have to wait :)...

As for the attributes do you think it's reasonable or I should just go str/vit? seeing has I plan to gather the mobs and plow through them after...

If I take spell resist as last skill I'll be able to preserve some attributes but would it be a problem for my hp seeing as I wouldn't take con or my attribute allocations are good enough? as for dex if I get some gears with +attack value would it be enough?

On another note If I swap toughness for combat reflexe would it give me more survivability in later difficulties?

Edited by Borris

Lightsabers are more a fasion item, you would have to do a hell of a lot of shopping to find ones that would be better than other weapons you find to be honest, I'm talking hours and hours unless your one lucky soab.

Personally I would take spell resistance over toughness and go with consitution.

Is this for HC or SC?

It's for SC but I plan on trying to never die...

So Consitution would end up being a better pick then CR I guess I can understand that cause I plan on having Reverse polarity with Rebound, Counterblow and Evade and max level for the buff without pen all the time...

Personally I don't rate Combat Reflexes for an inquisitor, not with the other choices available, personaly I would rather have higher HP and resistance so that when I do get hit I won't die :)

So If I swap constitution for toughness in 8th pick and get spell resist in 10th it'd be solid...

Thanks for the info now I just need to make my decision for the weapon choice...

I was just wondering if I don't get the focus of the gruesome inquisition will my 2 attacks from that aspect be too slow? if so should I swap my lore of astute supremacy for those? or I'd better go for some dual staff wielding and Int build?...

Too many possibilities so little skill choices :unsure: