Soul Hammer

focus0101

My DW, seraphim's main attack is Pelting Strikes. While this CA is amazing for clearing large mobs, it seems a waste on bosses when SH is readily available and receives all the bonuses from ECF that Pelting does. I was hoping to mod SH to be a very large (high regen) attack with chance for deep wounds. This way I could throw it out occasionally (between pelting) and keep a constant dot on the boss. Here's my dilemma, I modded Aim with the thought that Wounding and Incision are overkill. This was until I realized that Incision is only a 25% chance for deep wound and to make SH an effective dot I should have picked wounding. My question to all you experts, should I continue with my first plan and take Incision or, now that I'm stuck with aim, is Coup de Grace more efficient?

Edited by focus0101

If You Are GOing For A Hard Hitting, Once In A While, Wounding SH, Then incision Would Be The Best.

Unless.

You Would Use It For A Finishing Move, Then Coup De Grace, Since Damage Is Increased hen Their Health Falls Below A Threshold.