Question about Battle stance mods

For the two bronze mods on battle stance, they increase the attack value / damage just from battle stance and its not a overall damage or attack value increase for you character correct? or is the 5% +1%per CA level damage increase from the aggression on you overall damage?

Edited by DTS
For the two bronze mods on battle stance, they increase the attack value / damage just from battle stance and its not a overall damage or attack value increase for you character correct? or is the 5% +1%per CA level damage increase from the aggression on you overall damage?

It will increase the % on the buff, which again increases your overall attack value(which I chose). A good trick to battle stance is to keep it at 1 memorized runes, and rather just have a seperate set of gear with socket, put the battle stance runes into the sockets and put it on, then buff, take it off ,and wear your high attack value/skill set etc. Normally, if I buff with my normal killing gear, I end up at around 900 attack value, if I use my battle stance socketed gear I get 1500 AV for the same regen time as the 900 attack value(which is alot lower of course).

so would you say the attack value is more useful than the damage mod? and does the attack value bonus really make a difference at higher levels?

I'd say it does yea..I've tried fighting the White Griffon thingy, I can see a significant change in my hit rating when he dispels my buff, which is about 2,3k attack value to around...600 or so unbuffed.