Skill Advice Needed

Redthirteen

Firstly, hi to everyone, fairly new to Sacred 2, amazing game loving it to bits!

I am enjoying levelling a dual wield Seraphim, currently just hit level 50 but I'm not sure what last 2 skills I should take.

So far I have chosen in this order (keeping Tactics and Dual maxed):

Tactics Law

Dual Wield

Swords

Concentration

Warding Energy Lore

Exalted Warrior Focus

Armour Lore

Combat Reflexes

Would I better better off taking more defensive skills as I don't seem to use much magic, or would I benefit from taking a magic focus and lore skill? I know it would probably depend on game play stlye, but any advice is appreciated.

Thanks for reading

Goth Kitty.

My personal suggestions are:

Constitution - I can't imagine a build that doesn't have the extra hit points and eventual regen from constitution having anything but a difficult time in higher difficulty play.

Revered Tech Focus - You already have the Warding Energy Lore for your shielding. I'd eventually take Revered Tech Focus to 75 (mastery), which also just happens a few points over enough skill to fully modify three CAs (Divine Protection, Warding Energy, and one other CA of your choice would be my suggestion) so that you can better utilize those shields - it will also let you have higher CA levels without penalty, which will also make those shields more powerful.

[edit - removed quote of the full prior post as it was unnecessary]

Edited by spotmarkedx
Hi Redthirteen

Question I must ask. What do you mean keeping Tactics and Dual maxed out? Are you referring to your level?

he means keeping the skills tactics lore and dual wield at the same level as him as he levels up hence maxed